Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #1 
This just HAS to happen, I KNOW it, all is pointing that way .
Tipitina's is announcing their " fess jezztival" night shows during jazzfest on tuesday!!!!!!!!
Cross everything ya got!!!
I know me, ashley , Kerry , roy&colleen def be there!

( funny quotes from rombello )
AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #2 
I love how Firefly likes to post roll calls for unannounced shows! I'm sooooo there! With a giant smile on my face!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 

U say this is gonna be announced tues?  Well good thing u go the roll call going huh? Wish I knew something. Maybe the Pimps of Joytime will open for them. That would be cool.

musiclovinmom

Reply with quote  #4 

I sure hope this happens - got everything crossed firefly!!!  At first I saw Tipitina's and thought "Oh yea - it's happening" than I read the rest..... : ).

FireFly

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #5 

when I send tip's a message about hoping they announce mofro they only replied with that their announcement happening on tues, so they didn't say 'yes' or 'no'. so that why i'm being positive about it. they usually do the first thur, see what happens.....anticipation,hehe!!!

musiclovinmom

Reply with quote  #6 

I know they usually do the first Thurs, but I thought maybe we would get lucky this year, since they are playing AZ on Friday and Lafayette on Sat.  Wishful thinking since we don't get to NOLA until 4/29 : ).  Couldn't go in on the 28th since it is our son's birthday.

musiclovinmom

Reply with quote  #7 

The way I look at it is that since they are playing Lafayette on the 30th, they than can play any date between the 1st and the 7th of May in NOLA.  That would work out just perfect for RFR and I (we leave town on the 8th) and it's all about ME isn't it  !

Dispatch Ninja

Reply with quote  #8 

I'll try to make it to this if it is announced. 

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #9 

Somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody told me this is true.

NolaSwampCracka

Reply with quote  #10 
So this show is gonna "hypothetically" be on the 2nd Thurs?!?!
NolaSwampCracka

Reply with quote  #11 
i like how somebody puts me on a roll call without my knowledge!!!!  Hell I might have to introduce the band at this "hypothetical" show...
musiclovinmom

Reply with quote  #12 

It's official - 4/28 at Tipitinas : (, bummer for us, great for everyone that can make it though.

AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #13 
Hahahaha! Hey Kerry!

Hip hip hooray! Mofro @ Tip's!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #14 

NolaSwampCrack make his return! Good to hear from you Kerry. Ash keeps me up on you from time to time. Yup...people talking behind ur back, putting u on roll calls without ur knowledge and shit. Good goddam thing u got back on here so's u can defend yoself!!

NolaSwampCracka

Reply with quote  #15 
That's right Clay... I'm back and standin up for myself... hahahaha.... I will be @ the Tip's show!!!!
FireFly

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #16 
it's official!!!!!
(wipin forehead, guess the gamble paid of, otherwise I would have looked like an ass)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WHO'S IN??????????????????

and da pimps openin, NICE, great band, my funky friend eric bolivar is their drummer when he doesn't have a gig with bonerama or some cat from japan

FireFly

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #17 

oh and I guess they be borrowing my spaceship to make it to phoenix the next day to than be back to louisiana on saturday, cuz it's too far of a trip for the bus.

Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly

oh and I guess they be borrowing my spaceship to make it to phoenix the next day to than be back to louisiana on saturday, cuz it's too far of a trip for the bus.

That is one rough turn around...

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
FireFly

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #19 

jeez colleen, you couldn't had given birth to your son a day earlier? too bad you didn't know back than that this could be important,lol

musiclovinmom

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly

jeez colleen, you couldn't had given birth to your son a day earlier? too bad you didn't know back than that this could be important,lol

Ute you always make me laugh : )!!  Not only was one born on the 28th of April, but one of our other sons was born on the 6th of May, so there were a number of years where jazzfest was a real juggling act for us.  The one born on May 6th is now going to be 26 and off on his own, so I don't have to worry about not being home for his birthday anymore.  I know you will all have a great time and RFR and I will be there in spirit.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter