Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #1 
Liz is at it again! She's texting me the setlist live as it happens!!

Dirtfloorcracka
Hottest spot in hell
Circles
Florida
AIR(!)
Georgia Warhorse
WYLF
Orange Blossoms
6 ways to sunday
Lochloosa
Everything good is bad
War
Sweetest Thing
Ho Cake
-------------
Junior

I think I missed something somewhere. That's only 15 songs and they average 17. She said on the setlist but not played were I Believe, Beautiful World and King Hummingbird.

Liz said there were 2 tapers there, one of them she talked to and it was his first time. He said he'll have up on the archive in a few days.

Her last text of the evening was: "Great crowd. NYC loves them some Mofro "
ChrisCornell

Reply with quote  #2 

Can't wait for tonight!!!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCornell

Can't wait for tonight!!!

I know what you mean. The day of a show gets my heart pumping!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #4 

See if you can find Liz or Firefly. They'll be up front. Firefly will be the one with the interplanetary accent.

MOFROTM

Honorary Alumni/Assoc Professor, Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #5 
I'll be there as well. On one of the lanes.. Hat of some sort and I dont think I'll be shaving.
redfisherroy

Reply with quote  #6 
http://www.villagevoice.com/events/jj-grey-and-mofro-2238607/

Not a review but a thing to do......
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter