Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #1 

Anybody over in Tally have access to the online review, I guess to have to buy a subscription to be able to view the review of last night's show. Or I would love to hear one of our own's review!! 

This is all I get to see:

Grey, Mofro dish up those old Cracker blues

If you're looking for the last remnants of Old Florida, look no further than Mofro and its charismatic lead singer, J.J. Grey. More

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #2 
say what?

here's the setlist:
blackwater
hottest spot in hell
a woman
florida
beautiful world
good is bad
lochloosa
GW
war
ybor
country ghetto
all
ho cake
OB
----------
sweetest thing
on fire

when I checked the Facebook event page and saw all the folks that rsvp's were from FSU, I knew the crowd would be young, but jeez, lol, can anyone say rock the cradle? everybody around us was like virgins,haha, but they KNEw all the songs, KNEw the words and they JAMMED out, giving jj plenty  of fuel to get fired up. he kept stickin the mike into the crowd cuz they were all singing, so it got a little rough  which is ok since all were groovin' and grindin' !
great show with explosive energy , it ended with the horns up front and dennis literally leaning over the crowd to play his trumpet.
the thing jj does at the end were he runs from one side of the stage to the other, touching all the hands always crackes me up too,lol
me and liz had a blast, now we gettin ready for some more at common grounds, riding to together with the boardmaster himself, maybe he got some jokes to tell on the way,

( funny quotes from rombello )
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly

when I checked the Facebook event page and saw all the folks that rsvp's were from FSU, I knew the crowd would be young, but jeez, lol, can anyone say rock the cradle? everybody around us was like virgins,haha, but they KNEw all the songs, KNEw the words and they JAMMED out, giving jj plenty  of fuel to get fired up. he kept stickin the mike into the crowd cuz they were all singing, so it got a little rough  which is ok since all were groovin' and grindin' !
great show with explosive energy , it ended with the horns up front and dennis literally leaning over the crowd to play his trumpet.
the thing jj does at the end were he runs from one side of the stage to the other, touching all the hands always crackes me up too,lol
me and liz had a blast, now we gettin ready for some more at common grounds, riding to together with the boardmaster himself, maybe he got some jokes to tell on the way,

thanks for the review,  I like that you used the word 'explosive', nice.  I guess JJ got enough rest and is feeling better, that is great since it is gonna be a hell or is a hell of a Mofro mania week.

Give Liz a big ole hug from me and then have her give you a big ole hug from me, lol!! 

Hahahah,  I hope you get to hear the joke, if it can keep a man in stitches for 30 min after it is told, it is worth retelling!!

FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #4 

hey karla, you ever hangout with AC for more than 5min? the man is all about stitches. I drove in a car with him once for 5 hours, and he had me laughing the WHOLE entire time.

( funny quotes from rombello )
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly

hey karla, you ever hangout with AC for more than 5min? the man is all about stitches. I drove in a car with him once for 5 hours, and he had me laughing the WHOLE entire time.

sounds like a good time!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter