Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
TN_Cracka

Reply with quote  #1 
What a great show, had a solid time at my first ever in-store performance. There was a pretty nice crowd there. Grimey's is not a big place, but it still filled up pretty nicely. JJ was in good spirits. A few PBR's seemed to help with that. The Live on the Green set was great. It was weird not seeing Daryl sitting there, but Andrew seems to be really enjoying his new role in the band. Once again, Art & Dennis brought the house down. Here is the setlist from both shows. I have a full video of Gotta Know and some pictures that I will try to get posted this weekend. Peace.

Grimey's In-Store: JJ acoustic

Hide & Seek
Beautiful World
Slow Hot & Sweaty
Sweetest Thing
Gotta Know

Live on the Green

Country Ghetto
A Woman
Hide & Seek
EGIB
Lullaby
War
Lochloosa
Orange Blossoms
Slow Hot & Sweaty
Ho Cake
Sweetest Thing
On Fire
**Encore - Junior

One more thing, Chris might be the hardest working man in the music business. Thanks for the setlist bro.

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 
Nice! Thanks for the quick report TNC! Y'all, he texted me 3 pics from Grimey's and I didn't thank him, so thank you dude! I wanted to get them up here but I'm swamped and ran out of time. Supposed to have left on vacation this morning but ain't making it til tomorrow. Me and the TW are swamped.

Setlist for Live on Green surprises me a little in that only 4 of the 13 songs are from the new record. Man man, a Junior encore! That's in my top 5 encore songs for sure.
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the update TNC!!  I was thinking of you and your brother.  I look forward to your pics, iffin you dew post them, lol!!  Junior for an encore, they must have had so much energy flowing. 

I agree with Chris being a hard worker.  That is why I have a little something for him when we hit the haunted Bjiou next week. 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter