Slow Hot

On Fire

**BREAK

Ybor City

Gotta Know

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 
18 songs, one better than avg of 17 although during last couple weeks there have been some 20-song sets.

I was be deeply disappointed if I were to go a show and there were no Ho Cake, Jookhouse, or Junior on the setlist. Preferably all 3 but I'll take one so this setlist scores with me. I'm also digging Gotta Know as the encore (just once wouldn't we love him to bust into 'Sweet little woman'?) Hottest Spot is making the lists frequently. Lullaby, nice. Seeing Derek Trucks sit in on Lullaby during the webcast from Telluride the other day was off the charts man!
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #3 

Yea for Fireflies!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
uhollis

Alumni/Dean/Assoc Professor,
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #4 
i recall a few years from about 2003-2006 where i didnt see ho cake once.  we used to wonder what the hell happened to it.
RussellT

Reply with quote  #5 
" This song is about the dyin wish of a country gentleman."

Glad to see Ybor City back in the mix....ahh....where the whiskey's warm & the women are too!

Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter