3. A Woman
4. Country ghetto
5. Orange blossoms
6. Lochloosa
7. Sweetest thing
8. Ho cake
9. Fireflies
10.On fire

Who's the man? BOWWOW IS! Our man on the road Adam continues to come thru for us y'all. When you see him at the merch table at the next show or maybe eating a burger at a local joint, buy his lunch...or a beer...or a shot. He's a good guy and he's busting butt to connect with us. Lately he's been sending me the setlists and anything else he's got cause he's really busy and rather than being all nicey nice on the board he can just email me and usually goes like this.

Clay
Here's last night's setlist. I'm hungover. Fuck off. Leave me alone.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 

Okay he don't really say that.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 
Oops, forgot to fill y'all in...
It's hotter than balls in Ft. Smith Arkansas. Who'd a thunk it? For once I'm glad I'm in Fla in the summer.

Bowser said that AC and Ted* were absolutely smoking it on Ho Cake. Sounds like Ted's settling right in.

*For those who may not know, Ted Pecchio joined up with the band for the summer as the new bass player and Andrew has jumped on guitar.
Mr Pilchard

Reply with quote  #4 
So that's who the third guitar player is...Thanks. I was listing to the Davenport, Iowa show (Smokin' Good http://www.archive.org/details/Mofro2010-06-22 and the quality of the recording is OUTSTANDING) from last week and I heard this totally different style lead guitar rippin thru the speakers and loved the new addition.  JJ did introduced the guitar player...but I didn't catch the name. Guess I should have just asked The Front Porch huh?
Thanks again..........

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

Don't worry about where to ask MrPil cause somebody'll come across it that can answer.  Change in the line-up since Ted Pecchio joined up with the band as bass player. That guitar player you heard was none other that Andrew Trube. Guitar is Andrew's main instrument. Like all the guys he multi-instrumental but like most musicians he has a favorite and that would be guitar. And he's downright nasty with it too!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter