Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bagmantim

Reply with quote  #1 

Anyone at Top of the park on Sunday have a set list? They were awesome

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 
Good to have you on the porch bagman. If ain't nobody posts it here soon, then bowwow aka Adam aka (to the women) Adam the cute merch guy will come on and post it.

He has strict orders from me  that if he don't have time to post setlists then he's to email them to me. He's aware he owes me all the shows from last week. And he's aware that if he don't do it soon then I'll do something like (anonymously) send a cooler/case of sardines to him on the bus. When he opens it there are going to be 11 other people on that bus who will hate him. For life.

If you get a chance and a desire, let us know what went down last nite. You're the first to come on the board since Ted joined up and Andrew moved over. Lots of us dying to see that!

mark&jilly

Reply with quote  #3 

Just got home from Ann Arbour. Had a great time. Great way to spend fathers day and my 50Th birthday. It took awhile ,but after about 3 songs the crowd got it.The sound was excellent and it was a beautiful night for music.Sorry don't remember the set list....I am 50,so you can understand,right?Thanks... The 6 hour drive from Buffalo,NY was sooo worth it. War was the encore song.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #4 

I think that's jilly behind that mark&jilly, yes?? Well happy birthday. I hit 50 last Oct and ever since then I've

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

...uhhhh, where was I...?  Damn, ever since I hit 50 I keep gettin ready but then cain't remember what for. 

Sounds like the best way to spend a birthday for sure. Considering your age you're forgiven on the setlist--as far as I'm concerned. (you're particularly forgiven for coming on after a 6 hour drive!) Some of the other folks round here might not be so kind. You know how they can be.  

If bowwow don't come along with the setlists soon then his cooler of sardines is on the way to the bus.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #6 
Good to see y'all on here btw!
d.o.e

Official Director of Excess
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
If bowwow don't come along with the setlists soon then his cooler of sardines is on the way to the bus.

Joe can help you get some sardines...plenty of them

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.o.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Joe can help you get some sardines...plenty of them

Perfect. Tell him to stand by. They need to be packed in the cooler without any bags or anything. We want it so that when bowwow opens it everyone else on the bus will be ready to blister his hide. (Gotta send 'em anonymously--we want the guys mad at him, not us!)

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #9 

My mistake...that's mark, not jilly. Happy 50th Mark! (Keep an eye out for that AARP app in the mail. Then put it back in.)

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #10 
Setlist Ann Arbor Top of the Park, June 20

1. country ghetto
2. wylf
3. everything good
4. a woman
5. fire flies
6. ybor city
7. lochloosa
8. higher you climb
9. sweetest thing
10. ho cake
11. war 
12. orange blossoms
13. on fire
14. brighter days
mark&jilly

Reply with quote  #11 

Yes, Thats what they played. Now I remember!!!!! I do remember that JJ will be comming to Buffalo,August 5 and then we will go see the band in Waterloo,ON,August 6th and for a 3rd show in a row at the Kitchner Blues Fest. August 7th. We really like this band ,ya think????

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #12 

You think? Hell yes!! Course you're preaching to the choir ya know!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter