On Fire
Sweetest Thing
Orange Blossoms
Ho Cake
Brighter Days
**Encore
Gotta Know
6 Ways (on set-list - not played)

The Lyric was an exceptionally sweet venue... very laid back atmosphere. Herb eazy for those keeping score. 

This was taken directly off the bands set-list... Mark and I believe there may have been one more song in the list and if I remember correctly I believe Orange Blossoms & Sweetest Thing were flip flopped... We have found that drinking and having an insanely good time has impaired us from keeping track of the exact details of the night. 
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #2 

LOVE 'Turpentine' and Gotta Know as an encore, sweeet!!  I can not, can not wait til the new record comes out!!!!

I love the facat that they are touring again and I just love to read everyone's posts and interactions and intepretations, and so on and on!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
We have found that drinking and having an insanely good time has impaired us from keeping track of the exact details of the night. 

Hmph. Never had that happen.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #4 

Love seeing Gotta Know on the encore list. Can't wait to hear the recorded version of it when the new record comes out.

Thanks for posting TT.  Question: I assume they played the "Footsteps" lead-in to "Turpentine"?  (Y'all are still in training so we forgive you if you forgot.)

Texas-T

Reply with quote  #5 

hahaha... yepper... you are correct-o-mundo once again!  I'm such an amateur

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter