JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberingox
NA. It's just a Leinie's red..

I'll win if the stinking habbit keeps her mits off the damn freebies...

Ouch   I ain't gonna win this one, don't worry.  I entered way back in April - they've long forgotten about me by now.  
Plus, I'm not getting that tingly, excited feeling that I sometimes get when I think I may actually win.  So I'll cross my fingers for you.  Are you getting that tingly, excited feeling? (not that feeling - geez!)  GOOD LUCK!!!  (actually, I selfishly hope that you do win 'cause that way MF1 will spend the entire cruise trying to come up with a multitude of ways to call you "ugly" and leave me alone - yea!)

Oh, by the way, I do NOT stink!!!  I smell good  Also, did you subconsciously (or perhaps intentionally) misspell the word "habbit" - implying that I  in any way, shape, or form resemble a HOBBIT?!?!?!

Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #22 

Well I can't say that I am overly confident that I will come out victorious, but one can hope, and pray.

MF1 is just in denial of the man crush..

I will take your word for it on the odor part. My brain did not have the proper amount of time to detect anything in Chicago! I was too busy freaking Blossom out.. You did ride all the way up with Modifab though.

I do apologize for the lack of spell check. I don't want to piss off the rabbits foot.. You appear to be very blessed .  My six year old daughter is nearing the 53 inch mark. I won't send her to you for pointers.

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

Well I can't say that I am overly confident that I will come out victorious, but one can hope, and pray.

I will take your word for it on the odor part. My brain did not have the proper amount of time to detect anything in Chicago! I was too busy freaking Blossom out.. You did ride all the way up with Modifab though.

I do apologize for the lack of spell check. I don't want to piss off the rabbits foot.. You appear to be very blessed .  My six year old daughter is nearing the 53 inch mark. I won't send her to you for pointers.

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #24 
I just entered.  So it's pretty much decided.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Moore

You're quite brave there, Ninjaman.  You'd share a cabin with a total stranger that just might whip out his deep fried bacon wrapped chocolate covered spinach cheesecake on a stick??

That's scary.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #26 
"Easy, just stuff it in the Levi's.  "Is that a deep fried bacon wrapped chocolate covered spinach cheesecake on a stick in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?""

Don't tell her that! She'll do it!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Thanks gigs! As for BH, I'll never speak to her again.

So what, you know sign language now or something?  And no, obscene hand gestures do not count!!!  (I know what you just did )
No you don't! Okay, maybe I did.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:

I know you are but what am I.

My six year old daughter is nearing the 53 inch mark. I won't send her to you for pointers.

Hooo boy them are fighting words. And she's pretty good too. Think about it. You're in just the right zone for her to left jab you in the nads til you collapse in agony.

Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #29 

Think it is time for me to return to my lurking status while I still have a fighting chance. My most sincere apologies BH

I’ll be back if I win..

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #30 
Bye.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter