Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Moore
Was I the only one expecting the song with a fight scene filmed to be Somebody Else?

That was high entertainment.  Don't never, ever f*ck with a trophy wife.  'Specially if ya got extensions.

I totally thought that's what song it would've been.
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #82 

At the beginning of this thread, that is what I posted, knowing that the video was about parents fighting at a LL game, I assumed Somebody Else was going to be the song for the video.  Once they decided on 99 Shades for the single release, then we found out that it was going to infact be 99 Shades and not Somebody Else. 

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerious Tyme
Safe to say the video is for the song Somebody Else? Maybe a hint as to the single for the album? A fight at a baseball game, either between players of the teams or parents of those playing, families, etc... 'Some people say that I don't play, they say I got a temper when I'm in that way, but I don't know who that person is, that acts like a fool...' 'Out in the yard, yelling at each other, hate in their eyes, sisters and brothers...' 'Grab up my keys, I fly out the gate, the family is fighting, I don't wanna be late, cuz I'm gonna tell them all about my ass, like I said that I would...' Obviously, either someone playing, coaching, or yelling from the stands could possibly be that Somebody Else. Like JJ always says, it's about someone you all know. They get caught up in something as simple as a game and before they know it, are acting like their own worst enemy. Not even they know who they are by the time it's all said and done. Next thing you know, they took it too far and that Somebody Else is in jail for the rest of their life.

Here was my original post on that Craven.

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Lochloosa

Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Was I the only one expecting the song with a fight scene filmed to be Somebody Else?

I can't imagine a video for Somebody Else, it's way too dark.  Joking about someone being 99 Shades of crazy comes across much better than murder.

Admin
Reply with quote  #85 

I can't get the HD version to embed for some reason. So if you want to see it at its best quality, for those who may not know, go down to the icons bottom right and change the quality to HD.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #86 
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #87 
I saw LIZ!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Liz!!!!
And Mr. D's laughter!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #88 
I'd forgotten that I never posted these pictures.  Let's see if I remember how...

IMG_8421 by ericamnorman, on Flickr

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #89 
IMG_8422 by ericamnorman, on Flickr

Brighter Day

Reply with quote  #90 
THANKS, ERICA!!!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter