Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
fnkyFritzNplz

Reply with quote  #1 
Yessir, had to knock the dust and cobwebs off my dancing boots. Another perfect performance by JJ and the boys. Great lively crowd. Enjoyed the waves of jazz that kept coming through. Miles Davis was always about "less is more" with allowing freedom and improvisation while playing music, to which I am happy to report, last night was full of surprises with each song. Had the privilege of meeting a few members from the fansite. (You know who you is) great time with the band after the show.....and the 4th show we've been able to attend as sort of a birthday show for my Lovely wife.....until next time peace and chicken grease

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #2 
pick me
pick me!!!
[biggrin]

should have my review up soon ..........

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
mcfergus

Reply with quote  #3 
Hello, I met some of you out front of the Neighborhood theatre, enjoyed speaking with everyone and learning about this page.  "Sunshine"  I am the one inquiring about the fan badges.  
JJ Grey & Mofro did not let me down, again they put on an awesome show.  I hate the sound system was not working correctly, I was not able to hear JJ as well as the other shows.  He was still fantasic and as always a great showman!!  The Mofro's again...awesome.  I would also like to thank the band for signing my "Blues Magazine" for me.  If you missed it, it was a great article about JJ Grey!
Looking forward to the next venue "House of Blues" Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  Until then, listening to JJ and the Mofros as much as possible.  A very new fan but dedicated.  Cathy Fergus

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter