Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #1 

Greetings and Salutations!!

What a different feel this weekend had.  First of all when I got off at noon Friday, I did not have to rush to grocery shop so I could pick up the boys at school since school is out.  Sawyer had a friend spend the night Friday and Zach spent the night out.  Sawyer asked if he and Jacob could stay up all night and and Daddy just laughed.  So they asked if they could stay up to 11 and I said, "how bout Midnight??!!"  That pleased them and Midnight it was.  Saturday we headed outside to the garden and Gregg got a headstart harvesting the garlic while I watched the boys in the pool.  Eventually made it over to Gregg to give him a hand.  Sure doesn't seem like 6 months had past since we planted our S & H Silver and our Early Red Italian Garlic.  We were able to harvest 2 out of the 3 rows.  The third row a bit longer to go.  Gregg put the garlic on the back bottom deck til Sunday.  We headed into Asheville to catch "Hoodwinked 2" at the Asheville Pizza and Brewery.  LOVE the Shear Delight Pizza there  .... walnuts, pine nuts, portabellas, gorgonzola, sesame seeds, spinach, etc!! 

Sunday early am (5:10 to be exact) the first of the Thunderstorms began rolling thru.  Pretty intense and I can not tell you how wonderful it was to listen to the storm knowing I did not have to get up and go to work.  Then about 7:30 the second thunderstorm rolled through.  It was so comforting and cozy to just lay there and enjoy the sounds of Mother Nature.  Soon Sawyer made it into our bed to snuggle ..... ahhhhhhh ..... believe it or not, I coerced Zach into snuggling too!  How wonderful it was to have all of us, on Father's Day too, to just snuggle in our bed during the storm.  We finally got out of bed and had a pot of Panacea brewing and made Gregg a fried egg with smoked gouda and sriraccha and a side of blueberries in a thick Greek yogurt.  The storms continued and the sky got so dark!  LOVING IT!!  Ended up being a rainy rainy rainy wonderlfully lazy comforting snuggly do nothing rainy rainy chicken wang smoking jalapeno poppers smoking back in the loft to snuggle day!!

Happy Sunday/Monday y'all!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter