Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
99Crazy

Reply with quote  #1 
7 days and counting down the hours.  This will be my third JJ Grey and Mofro show. The first two were fabulous outdoor festival shows.  I'm really looking forward to seeing JJG&M indoors at the Vic Theatre. Who else is coming?
1. 99Crazy and my not as crazy husband
bluesgrl

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey 99Crazy, this is going to be a great show!  I'm getting really excited too!

2. Bluesgrl
3. Katie and Matt
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #3 

2. Bluesgrl
3. Katie and Matt
4. Craven Moore
/QUOTE]

I'm in!

Try to have a little fun this time, Crazy.

Reply with quote  #4 
We're in!  Counting the days for another girls road trip.  Can't wait for a great time.  Drinks up!

She's on Fire....
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #5 
me and Mrs. IndyMofro'er will be in attendance.
MrsIndyMofro

Reply with quote  #6 
Is it time??  I can't believe I have to go into work for 4 hours in the morning before we hit the road ;(  Booooooo!!!!
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #7 
Wha???  I thought I posted setlist Sat from hotel in Detroit, but don't see it.  Puzzled, but I'll do best to reconstruct.  Notes and setlist are packed in bag, heading towards airport home in a few, but here's kinda what I remember of the song order (16 in an 1:55), and note that between band and crowd, it was DEAFENING LOUD.  Guest appearances from outstanding opening band The Revivalists, including pedal steel on Lochloosa as JJ left his guitar in the wings.  Standard current album tour set, with Ybor City the only one not in the regular rotation of the 18-19 they've been choosing from:

Hide & Seek
Ghetto
Woman
Brighter Day
Your Lady
Ybor
Somebody Else
99 Shades
Tame
War
Lochloosa
Orange Blossoms
Slow Hot Sweaty
EGIB
Encore:
This River
Ho Cake

And RIP Lou Reed.  The morose poet of the urban quagmire.  Rock & Roll Animal is one of my all time favorite albums.  As for the seminal Velvets Underground debut recording, "It only sold 7,000 copies, but each one of those 7,000 went out and formed a band."

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter