I still have a 3 day ticket avail. anybody?? email me at clay@mofrofans.com

footTRAX

Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter Day
We have two GA tickets for Wed. nite.  Not sure how it works to transfer
tickets.  We will be there early.  My husband will have on a yellow
Dirtfloorcracker hat.

Do you still have these tickets for sale?
footTRAX

Reply with quote  #63 

I need 2 tickets for any of the shows at the Bamboo Room. Please email me at downtownwpb@hotmail.com

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #64 

Hey footTRAX!  Welcome to our Mofro Madness!!!  seems like there are a couple of tix still floating out there, there are a few threads with folks saying they still have one here or there available.  so check that and show up to the event, I have hope something will come thru for you!!  Enjoy your show!!! and now that you have officially posted,  you will have to come back on and give your bestest review!!!  Oh, and WELCOME TO DA FRONT PORCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Live Rock

Reply with quote  #65 
Hey FootTrax, 

Welcome aboard! Last time JJ was here there were several people outside before the show buying and selling extra tickets. No scalping...just face value trading. If you don't get any replies here it's well worth it to just show up. I'd put pretty good odds on getting hooked up. Good luck! 

Oh...and if this is the FootTrax I think it is I will be contacting you on Facebook soon to invite you for a little Ghost Orchid scouting in the B.C. 

Randy

cherry

Reply with quote  #66 
Hey all! If anyone has an extra ticket for tonights show please send me an email I have a JJ virgin who needs to experience this!! Thanks in advance!!
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #67 

Good Day to you Cherry!! 

Glad you finally made it to the Front Porch! 

Keep the faith and show up before hand,

word has it that there are usually tickets floating around. 

FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #68 
yo!!!!
I spaceshipped over to fort myers to take care of some last min biz, I will be driving over to lake worth tonite.
guess I be holding up my finger for a tix,haha

( I feel so 1998 without a phone or internet, thanks to micDizzle for some free wifi)

( funny quotes from rombello )
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #69 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly
yo!!!!
I spaceshipped over to fort myers to take care of some last min biz, I will be driving over to lake worth tonite.
guess I be holding up my finger for a tix,haha

( I feel so 1998 without a phone or internet, thanks to micDizzle for some free wifi)

awesome for you Firefly!!  

sure hope you are able to get a ticket,

the gang will be so happy to see you!

zcreative

Reply with quote  #70 
All of my extras are officially accounted for. It was great to see you guys again last night and tonight is gonna kick ass too! Met some really cool people last night and learned some cool history of a few songs. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for tonight and tomorrow. I've never seen him do Whitehouse before and it was freakin incredible. See ya'll tonight!

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #71 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcreative
All of my extras are officially accounted for. It was great to see you guys again last night and tonight is gonna kick ass too! Met some really cool people last night and learned some cool history of a few songs. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for tonight and tomorrow. I've never seen him do Whitehouse before and it was freakin incredible. See ya'll tonight!

Glad you got a Whitehouse, Z.  Been one of my favorites since I first started seeing the band.

On another note, all my extras are gone too.

One other note,  did Giggles make it in town safely?  I heard tell of some crazed redhead running past the Taxi stop at Philly airport yelling something about......DON'T FUCK WITH THE GIGGLES!!

Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by swkelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcreative

Glad you got a Whitehouse, Z.  Been one of my favorites since I first started seeing the band.

On another note, all my extras are gone too.

One other note,  did Giggles make it in town safely?  I heard tell of some crazed redhead running past the Taxi stop at Philly airport yelling something about......DON'T FUCK WITH THE GIGGLES!!

lol! I believe she did as I saw a pic of our Giggles from last nights show on one of these threads or fb. 

home2

Reply with quote  #73 
Thanks again for the tickets, "zcreative" ! It was a great show
footTRAX

Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Rock
Hey FootTrax, 

Welcome aboard! Last time JJ was here there were several people outside before the show buying and selling extra tickets. No scalping...just face value trading. If you don't get any replies here it's well worth it to just show up. I'd put pretty good odds on getting hooked up. Good luck! 

Oh...and if this is the FootTrax I think it is I will be contacting you on Facebook soon to invite you for a little Ghost Orchid scouting in the B.C. 

Randy

Small world! It is the footTRAX you are thinking of. I went to the show last night and got 2 ticket. Amazing show!

footTRAX

Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine

Hey footTRAX!  Welcome to our Mofro Madness!!!  seems like there are a couple of tix still floating out there, there are a few threads with folks saying they still have one here or there available.  so check that and show up to the event, I have hope something will come thru for you!!  Enjoy your show!!! and now that you have officially posted,  you will have to come back on and give your bestest review!!!  Oh, and WELCOME TO DA FRONT PORCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Sunshine
I did find 2 tickets last night from a nice guy with a yellow hat on. The show was amazing! He gave great detail about every song he sang. It was worth every bit of money for the tickets. I want to go back tonight!
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by footTRAX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine

Hello Sunshine
I did find 2 tickets last night from a nice guy with a yellow hat on. The show was amazing! He gave great detail about every song he sang. It was worth every bit of money for the tickets. I want to go back tonight!

yeah!! I KNEW you would get tickets!!! so happy for you that you got to see a solo JJ, stories and awl!  Now I need a reivew   ..... seriously, I want your take on the songs the setlist the ambience the fans, I will give you a day or two to get your thoughts together. 

Sunshine

Reply with quote  #77 

ok home2 I have very high expectations from you!!!!

I want your honest heartfelt review from last night's show, let call it "bringing a gift to the Front Porch" 

and welcome welcome welcome to the Front Porch of M*O*F*R*O madness and I sure hope you keep a coming back!!

BeachBaby

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Everyone!
What an unbelievable show Friday night...EPIC I believe the word is? Thank you again Stan and Erin for making it happen for us! And thank you for introducing us to some of the clan! I had a blast dancing with Erin during Gotta Know....LOVED IT! By far THE BEST Mofro show we've been to. I loved all the stories he told about the songs, I got pretty much all of Brighter Days on video as well as Lochloosa!!! so of course I've been watching those all weekend...the venue was insane...such a great spot to see a one man show! I only wish we had more time there, I feel like it went by so fast I'll be daydreaming about this one for a while. Hope to see you all again real soon!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter