Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #1 
Here is a nice little review and some great pictures someone posted from the February show at the Pageant in St. Louis, MO.

Looks like a professional photographer...  Got a photo pass, so you know they are good photos...

http://www.throughjakeslens.com/2011/02/jj-grey-mofro-the-pageant-st-louis/

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
modifab

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey cool DT! Thx for posting. I made it to that show on the return from Oxford MS... Man The Pagent is one helluva room fo sho! I believe it to capacitate about 2000 with very large balcony overhead and an enormous stage. Colin had made mention the night before that The Pagent was one of his favorite venues in the country.

I look forward to getting back there in January! By the looks of it I'll be picking up a few ladies there and hauling em back toward Detroit with me...

DT are ya road trippin to Chicago or are ya flyin in for just that one show?

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifab
Hey cool DT! Thx for posting. I made it to that show on the return from Oxford MS... Man The Pagent is one helluva room fo sho! I believe it to capacitate about 2000 with very large balcony overhead and an enormous stage. Colin had made mention the night before that The Pagent was one of his favorite venues in the country.

I look forward to getting back there in January! By the looks of it I'll be picking up a few ladies there and hauling em back toward Detroit with me...

DT are ya road trippin to Chicago or are ya flyin in for just that one show?

Just flying in for the Chi-Town show.  My best friend lives there, so every time JJ Grey & Mofro are in town, it gives me the perfect excuse to go and see him and take him to a show.  Would love to road trip around for the others, but just not in the cards...

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
modifab

Reply with quote  #4 

Ahh I see... Yeah life gets in the way all too often...

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
By the looks of it I'll be picking up a few ladies there and hauling em back toward Detroit with me...

Hey, you say that like it's a bad thing! I'll have you know, Bad Habit and I tip our drivers very well! Lol

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

modifab

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles

Quote:
By the looks of it I'll be picking up a few ladies there and hauling em back toward Detroit with me...

Hey, you say that like it's a bad thing! I'll have you know, Bad Habit and I tip our drivers very well! Lol

Bad thang? Hell no! I'ma clunk ya's ova the heads and drag ya's back to the D like a couple cave wenches!! LMAO!

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #7 
Okay, cool! So we don't have to tip you? Yippee more money for beer then!   And if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.....I perfer the term of endearment "Stank Ho" to "wench"

But back to the subject at hand, those are some CRAZY good photos!!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

zcreative

Reply with quote  #8 
Lovin those shots thanks for posting the link!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #9 

Great stuff. I looked thru them real quick when DT posted them and just now went back and was gonna pick out some favorites to comment on but there are too many! This photog did some excellent work.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter