Reply with quote  #1 
Does JJ get any airplay on Sirius xm. If so, what channel? Thanks
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #2 

Hey swampeagle! 

I have not a clue ...........

I ain't never used an xm before,

but I hope someone else hops on and fills you in.

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 

I know I've seen comments either on here or on FB that people have heard him on Sirius but I don't recall the station.

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

I know I've seen comments either on here or on FB that people have heard him on Sirius but I don't recall the station.

Are you serious?!?!

(sorry, bad joke)
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

Ugh!

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Ugh!

I'm going to ass-u-me that "Ugh!" was not your response to my comment...  
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampeagle
Does JJ get any airplay on Sirius xm. If so, what channel? Thanks

Yes, he does get airplay on Sirius Xm, however, I have no clue what channel would be best to come across it. 

I haven't had Sirius for quite a while, but it was over 5 years ago that I found Mofro through Sirius.  Heard a station play Florida and obviously dug the song.  Looked at my Sirius receiver and wrote down 'Mofro - Florida'.  Then proceeded to by Blackwater and the rest is history.

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
tox

Honorary Alumni Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #8 
I think I've told this story here before, but on our last vacation to the inlaws, the minivan crapped out. Had to buy a new vehicle there. When we hopped in a car to test drive, the sales guy turned the radio on so he could demonstrate the sirius radio. I clicked it to a jam band and Sympathy For The Devil covered by Galactic featuring JJ Grey had just started.

We let the song play out, turned the engine off and went inside and bought it.

Reply with quote  #9 
Meant to comment on this earlier but suffer from long term lost of short term memory. yea you catch a little JJ on Jam_ON just heard Circles this morning. Shooter Jennings has a show on Outlaw Country that can occasionally hear something. Hopefully you come across some Mofro and will be able to get it stored in your favorites. Ever time I decide I'm done paying for Sirius I find some new music I would have never discovered otherwise so I keep paying that damn bill. Enjoy!! 
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks nd5fan. I'm going to have to get serious about getting Sirius (yes BH the "ugh" was inteneded for YOU!) I remember tox telling the story about his buying his new van. That's destiny. For some reason I don't recall that you first heard JJ on Sirius DT...? Therefore I'm assuming that you just made all that up.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter