Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #21 
Actually it could be mailed first class 'airmail' for $12.75.  It sounds like the quote you got was for flat rate international priority.  Still about 6-10 days.  If you can order it and get it sent to me, I will take care of the last mile and get it to you.  Just pay it forward down the line. Bad Habit and Craven Moore can vouch for me, I'm 'good people'!  Don't listen to MF1 though, he can't be trusted.  Let me know what you decide to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBC-UK
 How much do you think it would cost to ship it over?  How long would it take?

I went to the post office today and best they could figure the cost would be approximately $25 and take 6-10 business days to arrive.

What do you think?
mofro-itis

Reply with quote  #22 

you can listen to it on SPOTIFY.COM!

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mofro ho
Bad Habit and Craven Moore can vouch for me, I'm 'good people'!  Don't listen to MF1 though, he can't be trusted.  Let me know what you decide to do.

Yessirree, she is the sweetest lil ho I kno.  (inert one of those winky whatchamacallits here)

Reply with quote  #24 
Spotify rulez!
Of course i ordered the original but it is so great to be able to listen already!
And this new baby is awesome! Great album!
The song "This River"... Goosebumps!!! Wow!
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #25 
Hey Hogwallop!
Are you and Mrs. Hogwallop going to the Pinksteren festival in Raalte in May?  We'll be there on the day Mofro plays, as well as the Mofro shows in Germany and Vienna.  It would be great to see you there.

Reply with quote  #26 
Further bad news this side of the pond is we can't even listen to the album on Spotify yet!  But I have downloaded the free Alligator sampler album - so at least get to hear 99 Shades..

Thanks for the offer Lil Mofro Ho, but just yesteday I took cletus's advice and ordered a copy on Ebay!  Here's hoping it doesn't take too long to find its way here.  Just got to cancel my Amazon pre-order now!

Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Moore
Hey Hogwallop!
Are you and Mrs. Hogwallop going to the Pinksteren festival in Raalte in May?  We'll be there on the day Mofro plays, as well as the Mofro shows in Germany and Vienna.  It would be great to see you there.

Unfortunately (well.......) we had already booked a holiday to Karpathos, Greece. We're flying May 19th...
When will you be arriving in Holland? Maybe we could meet somewhere for a bite?
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogwallop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Moore
Hey Hogwallop!
Unfortunately (well.......) we had already booked a holiday to Karpathos, Greece. We're flying May 19th... When will you be arriving in Holland? Maybe we could meet somewhere for a bite?

This trip, we will only be in Holland on the 19th for the festival.  We will be flying into Dusseldorf and be in Germany and Austria for the shows.

We haven't totally given up on returning in July, but that is looking less and less likely at this point.

Have fun in Karpathos!

Reply with quote  #29 
Good News my Mofro Buddies - finally recieved my copy shipped over from the good old US of A today. It rocks!! One happy camper here!  Nearly lost all my bath water dancing to Harp & Drums!!  Thanks for all your help support and advice!  Cheers

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
  Nearly lost all my bath water dancing to Harp & Drums!!  

ok .............. I just HAVE to know ..........
you were dancin to Harps & Drums in the bathtub?!??!
or
is that some new term that hasn't reached my mountains yet? 
Good Morning by the way!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
ICBC-UK

Reply with quote  #31 
Hi Sunny.  Yes, I have to confess I was havin' a little bathtime boogie!  What an album by the way, absolutely lovin' it!

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Hi Sunny.  Yes, I have to confess I was havin' a little bathtime boogie!  What an album by the way, absolutely lovin' it!

Nearly lost all my bath water ........... I think I may start a new phrase!!!

That show was off the hook, I nearly lost awl my bath water!!!
(how does that sound)

I love listening to The Ballad Of Larry Webb full volume,
I love the echoes and the feel it has when listening to it loud.

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #33 
Is it just me, or would "Havin' A Little Bathtime Boogie" be a great name for an album?

(btw, in me younger days, we used a variation of the bath water phrase to describe our crushes, eg, "I'd drink a tubful of Emmylou Harris' bath water")

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter