Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
not2many71

Reply with quote  #1 
does anyone know the set list.... Big fan traveling from cali to see them while on a business trip
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2many71
does anyone know the set list.... Big fan traveling from cali to see them while on a business trip

Anybody can show some love for this new member?
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2many71

Anybody can show some love for this new member?

I've got plenty of love [wink]

Welcome not2many71 [wave]
How was the show?  I was at Sam's Burger Joint in October last year when Nic Cowan opened for them.  That's a cute little venue, and I had a great time.  I just kept getting distracting feeling like the Blues Brothers were watching me!
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #4 
Damn that Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill, she beat me to it. 

I am TRYING to transition back to reality and this thing called 'work',
and now my position as the Welcoming Committe, could be in jeopardy .......
Just kidding of course!!! Love you Ms. Habit!! 
[welcome]
[welcome-black-bird-graphic]

[welcome2]
not2many71
to our Front Porch!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
not2many71

Reply with quote  #5 
hey everyone!!!.....
Let me just say that this has been the summer of MOFRO for me and my cousins when he signed with the new label i was introduced to the music and when he came out to LA we caught the show and we are now hooked..... The San Antonio show was OFF THE HOOK!!....so much better than the LA show.... it was smaller, he was more into the crowd, had a few more drinks and hung with the fans after....  me and my cousins are doing a road trip to frisco and then to reno later this month....i brought a freind and she is now HOOKED as well.....

Look forward to the fan site - 

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #6 
the traveling cousins, LOVE it!!! 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter