Reply with quote  #61 
Hack I love your avatar!

"Do not fuuuuck wit da Jesus..."

Favorite movie eva!!

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro's Girl
Hello everyone, I had to join the board because Clay was being a bit snippy with Got Mofro.... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro

Ashley said Friday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Ask her which part of first of the week she doesn't understand.

I understand the first of the week but tomorrow will be mid-week...  Any winners yet? 

Who wants to join a class action breach of contract case?  Then we could all go on the criuse...  The official rules did say that the winner would be notified August 5...

Get him, girl!!!    And welcome!
harmonicasp20

Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Hello everyone, I had to join the board because Clay was being a bit snippy with Got Mofro.... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro

Ashley said Friday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Ask her which part of first of the week she doesn't understand.

I understand the first of the week but tomorrow will be mid-week...  Any winners yet? 

Who wants to join a class action breach of contract case?  Then we could all go on the criuse...  The official rules did say that the winner would be notified August 5...

Welcome to the Porch! I'm with you on the breach of contract.
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #64 

Hell, if I win a free cabin out of it, they can draw the winner whenever they want!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles

Hell, if I win a free cabin out of it, they can draw the winner whenever they want!

Amen, sister!  I got all the time in the world...  
3nail

Reply with quote  #66 

My glass was 1/2 full, but I done went & drank it all cause the anticipation is killin me!!!! WHO WON????? PS My glass had Crown Royal in it:0

AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #67 
My boyfriend Jon got a notification that he won 3rd place! No free cabin, but he got a signed T-shirt instead. Hey, that's cool. You'll still see us on the boat!
ibleedFLA

Reply with quote  #68 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntsyAshley
My boyfriend Jon got a notification that he won 3rd place! No free cabin, but he got a signed T-shirt instead. Hey, that's cool. You'll still see us on the boat!

AWESOMENESS!!! Congrats!!!!

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #69 
That is awesome Ashley! Can't wait to see you onboard!
Well, I guess they've drawn the winner if your bf has been notified of a third place prize and sadly I am assuming I did not win!  But I sincerely hope that someone on the boards wins the cabin!

LtownHack

Reply with quote  #70 
Horse shit! Bah Humbug....Guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD and december in Ybo City!

Reply with quote  #71 
Congrats though muttering under my breath

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #72 
According to Facebook, the winners have been chosen and notified.  So, if you haven't been notified, you ain't won nada...  Sorry ya'll!

I didn't get notified either... 

But I'm still going on Rombello!  

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #73 
So, who was it???

not me
SoFlaDave

Reply with quote  #74 
"I have since heard of people under extreme duress speaking in strange tongues. I became conscious that a steady torrent of obscenities and swearing of all kinds was pouring out of me as I screamed." (Ralphie - A Christmas Story)   AND   me when not finding an email proclaiming me a winner.

Still thinking of going anyway.   Is anyone here on the board looking for a cabin mate?
zcreative

Reply with quote  #75 
Congrats to whoever it is that won!
 You suck, but congrats anyway.

harmonicasp20

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaDave
"I have since heard of people under extreme duress speaking in strange tongues. I became conscious that a steady torrent of obscenities and swearing of all kinds was pouring out of me as I screamed." (Ralphie - A Christmas Story)   AND   me when not finding an email proclaiming me a winner.

Still thinking of going anyway.   Is anyone here on the board looking for a cabin mate?

I was and still am considering going. Guess I was waiting to see how this raffle turned out. Some things have come up the past few days that might keep me from going. Might not know for sure though for a few days whether I can or not.
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Still thinking of going anyway. Is anyone here on the board looking for a cabin mate?

I am... if someone wants to cover my half of the cabin!

(Dang, I hate being a broke nursing student... can't afford cruisin', can't afford to win fishin' trip auctions, can't afford nuthin'!)
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #78 
Thankfully, I still have a chance to win a cabin tomorrow at the Philly Sixthman Road Show! Wish me luck!

And a sincere congratulations to the winner, whomever they may be!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #79 
3 nail...I guess the other half the glass of Crown Royal is necess now huh? Dave...cracking up on your Ralphie quote. Great shit. We need to find you a cabin mate, mate. harm...hope things work out.

As for the winner...it was ME!!! Yeah right. When they sent the email notification to the winner they asked if it would be okay to use his name publicly. That's why we ain't seen a name yet. All I know is it's someone with the first name James, last initial B.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:

Snippy? Snippy??! Who's snippy goddamit! Tell him I'LL show him snippy. If he's got the guts to come on here and call me that to my...er, uh...face.

As far as the class action perhaps I could serve as mediator. Do you have a settlement offer?

BTW, y'all better be coming to the Jax 9/24 show or I'm going to have to severely smack Got Mofro about the head and neck.

(Love the screen name btw. She's really cute y'all. He's rather homely but she's a looker.)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter