Richard

Director of really really really
really really long posts

Reply with quote  #4 
Eric, Elizabeth, and their boys Elston &Emmerson
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #5 
Hey Richard, are you gonna have enough ribs & drumsticks for everyone?
In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Richard

really really long posts

Reply with quote  #6 
Yep. I've offered to feed the boys in the band, but since they're flying back your way for the next show, no way to travel with it. But we're all bringing some food to eat at the show, and if our guys want a plate, we'll make sure they get something. A handful of new fans, first timers going with us for their first JJ Grey&Mofro show. It's going to be a blast using my lizard eyes, one watching these newbies, and one watching the band. Plus, we've got some kids going, who are fans, a few have some big medical challenges. One mom, has a son is autistic, great kid. Another, who is 11yrs like my youngest, is also a heart patient, with the same defect, same team at Stanford, has a brother, great parents, met them through a web ring 11 years ago, and this young kid has had 5 open heart surgeries in his 11 years. My Mo, as y'all know, just had his second, and this other family recently moved to Seattle, plus visited us last weekend, for our first time. Also, my nephew Willie, who is a big fan, and traveled with us last summer to see the band, also has a medical issue with his eyesight, which may impact his life over time. And, another set of friends, who will join us, big fans, are leaving one son with grandma for the night, because he has been battling with seizures, and needs his routine of rest in the evening. It all tugs at your heart strings, but the soulful connect of JJ's music, the band's style, and the way they play, is something that can be a bit of medicine for the soul, as well as bring folks together to enjoy their time or evening, unlike any other experience. I know all y'all know what I mean.
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Yep. I've offered to feed the boys in the band, but since they're flying back your way for the next show, no way to travel with it. But we're all bringing some food to eat at the show, and if our guys want a plate, we'll make sure they get something. .

You awlways take such good care of Our Boys Richard. 
I just hope they arrive to Black Mountain, NC good and hungry. 
Hard to beleive, but it has been since October 2010 since I fed them last,
not counting the chocolate covered bacon with toasted almonds in Chattanooga
or the smoked salmon with lemon basil aoili in Atlanta.
I shall be preparing a full BBQ spread including
Silence of the Hams 1st place Pulled Pork
along with Yukon Tater Salad
and my famous Wild Horse Mountain BBQ Baked Beans

It will have bean 224 days since I last saw them

that is a heck of a dry spell, longest to date
so needless to say, I am beyond
EXCITED FOR MY NEXT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

really really long posts

Reply with quote  #8 
Sunny, hot damn, it's 11:30pm, two types of drumsticks baking, baked ribs are now out being smoked, Vince and Willie are going to bake a peach cobbler and some brownies, fresh strawberries, blueberries, and who knows what else.....and your menu has me salivating.
Richard

really really long posts

Reply with quote  #9 
Great show y'all !!!!
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Great show y'all !!!!

Oh come awn Reechard ....
There HAS to be more than that to your review, lol!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter