Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #2 
NO WAY!!!!???!!! [eek][eek][eek] 

that is awesome!! 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #3 
2 weeks from today, cant freakin wait. Gonna do some shoppin while in Denver, when in Rome, ya know ?!?  [cool]

Reply with quote  #4 
2 weeks from today, cant freakin wait. Gonna do some shoppin while in Denver, when in Rome, ya know ?!?  [cool]

NO WAY!!!!???!!! [eek][eek][eek]

[biggrin]

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro

OH MAN! What a trip you're gonna have. I love Colorado. Maybe someday I'll go.
GloryB

Reply with quote  #6 
Commin' from the left coast to see Red Rocks for the first time.  Can't wait.

10380467_10152451003319618_8824023985340146412_o.jpg

Got Mofro's Girl

Reply with quote  #7 
Hello MF1! Glad to see you on here! Less than a week away! 
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #8 
Just got back from a week in Colorado, obviously a week too early, but I did see Mofro there the first time back in 2013 with Grace Potter and Tedeschi Trucks.  Been to Red Rocks many many times.  Still far and away the best venue I have ever been too.  Absolutely a magical place.  Love Colorado and the area. 

For your shopping Got Mofro, be sure to hit up the 16th Street Mall Downtown.  Stapleton/Northfield is a newer area and really nice.  Of course, if you can afford it, Cherry Creek is the upscale shopping area.  As for malls, Park Meadows down south in Lone Tree is the way to go. 

Have fun at Red Rocks!  Get there early so you can check out the Hall of Fame area below it and take in everything there is to take in. 

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #9 
Yo Got Mofro and Girl...give us a report. I'm guessing that GM is going to be riding high for a few more days!
Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #10 
Just got home, crazy whirlwind 49 hour blast. My head's all full of fluff. Review to come.  Oh, Dazey was there !!

Reply with quote  #11 
I was there and JJ flat killed it that night. (as always) There was a killer lightning show going on behind the stage that made it all the more visually interesting. I hope someone will eventually post a setlist from the show. 

First time to Red Rocks and it didn't disappoint. I didn't realize that people tailgate so hard in the parking lots before shows there. Next time I'll know. That was pretty fun. JJ at Red Rocks.jpg 
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #12 
Yo Scotty.............
GloryB

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecynic
I was there and JJ flat killed it that night. (as always) There was a killer lightning show going on behind the stage that made it all the more visually interesting. I hope someone will eventually post a setlist from the show. 

First time to Red Rocks and it didn't disappoint. I didn't realize that people tailgate so hard in the parking lots before shows there. Next time I'll know. That was pretty fun. JJ at Red Rocks.jpg 
FullSizeRender.jpg 

Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you Glory B!!! Here ya go Sunny......................off the cuff.

That place is hands down the coolest place/music park I have ever experienced.
Period.
Hands down.
EPIC.

Setlist was pretty good, all things considered, and yes,, JJ killed it. Triple threat on the horns with Dazey steppin back in for a minute. Amazing views with the red rocks, the lights, the lightning, and storm......... we never got a drop. JJ sang the lyrics " Rain, rain go away, come on back some other day " during I think ,Brighter Days . 

We flew out that Sunday into Denver. Got the rental car and went straight to Morrison, where Red Rocks is. Had breakfast there and then went straight to the park to explore. I highly recommend this. It's free, and there are a couple of museums to see. Very cool.  We only stayed one night, but it was so worth it.

Spent Monday exploring The Rocky Mountain High at Mount Evans..Flew out at midnight, and were back in Tampa by dawn.  [cool]

Reply with quote  #15 
Ashley has some great shots on her camera, I will see if I can get her to put them up here.
Peace, Love and Mofro.

Reply with quote  #16 
thank you Scotty!!!!!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter