6.  Dan
7.  lemurgrl
8.  Blossom
9.  giggles
10. Bad Habit
11. Heather (gidget)
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #3 
whew.  10 days for a reply.....for a moment there I thought we might be the only ones from here hitting this show. 
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #4 
1.  Me and the blonde.
2.  Tori
3.  Lisa
4.  Beth
5.  Denise
6.  Dan
7.  lemurgrl
8.  Blossom
9.  giggles
10. Bad Habit
11. Heather (gidget)
12.  Bluesgrl
13.  Craven Moore

Lookin' to escape the igloo within an hour to get ahead and stay ahead of the next bunch of snowstorms.  Over to Illinois tonight, down to Louisville tomorrow.  Maybe see the locals at Hideaway Saloon for the Steepwater Band?  Otherwise see ya Sat. 

Reply with quote  #5 

Becareful everyone going to this show.  Mother Nature knows JJ and co. are comin' to the midwest.  2-5" of winter stuff starting tonight.

Wouldn't be a MOFRO midwest winter show without the weather turning nasty!

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMofro'er

Becareful everyone going to this show.  Mother Nature knows JJ and co. are comin' to the midwest.  2-5" of winter stuff starting tonight.

Wouldn't be a MOFRO midwest winter show without the weather turning nasty!

And I'm sure that won't be the only thing turning nasty for this show!  Wish I was going!

Reply with quote  #7 
The hubs and I will be there!
lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #8 
lil mofro ho and Dave
Craven Moore

Reply with quote  #9 

Hide & Seek
Dirtfloor
Woman
Country Ghetto
Georgia Warhorse
I Believe
War
Lochloosa
Orange Blossoms
Somebody Else
Sweetest
EGIB
Show Hot Sweaty
Ho Cake

Encore:
Brighter Day (by request)
Lullaby (by re-request)
Junior

A fantastic show!!!  Sold out venue, great crowd energy, many of the usual suspects including Mr & Mrs Indy, Mrs & Mr LMH, Baddy, Blossom, Lemur Girl and many others.  Really warm inside, with AC just drenching himself.  The band was fresh and sharp, with all on their game.  Lullaby was a real treat.

Ben Miller Band was a tremendous opening act.  Really, really well received by the crowd.  3-piece kinda hillsy string bandy thing from Joplin, MO, with washboard bass, guitarist/banjo player and their own AC - a drummer that played mandolin, trumpet, trombone, and a nasty washboard hooked up to a wah wah.  Mixed in their original tunes with covers such as The Ramones and Nirvana.  Big fun!

Before and after at Baxter Station, maybe .5 mile from venue.  Good food, dizzying choice of bourbons.  Um, maybe it wasn't dizzying before too many were choosed.

Onto Indy.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter