Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
thefollower

Reply with quote  #1 
Come on folks I still have not seen the boys outside, gonna love this one.  It will definitely be myself, katie, my brother and a bunch of friends.  Who else?

1. thefollower
2. Katie (I need to make her a member)

meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefollower
Come on folks I still have not seen the boys outside, gonna love this one.  It will definitely be myself, katie, my brother and a bunch of friends.  Who else?

1. thefollower
3. MEANDMYFRIEND...with Trent on my shoulders-LOL

rrtate

Reply with quote  #3 
Me and the wife are driving over from ATL to see them in Birmingham and then going to see them at Red Rocks a few weeks later. Can't get enough, Grace Potter and TTB are just going to be a bonus! We discovered them last year and went to the variety playhouse show and then every other show we could possibly make after that. Best band ever!
meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #4 
ticket purchased!!!
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #5 
We've got too many different Birmingham/SliceFest/June 1st threads out there, but here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmyfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefollower

1. thefollower
3. MEANDMYFRIEND...with Trent on my shoulders-LOL
4. Chri5ti3
5. rrtate
6. Bad Habit
7. MISPHOTOGRAPHER
8. zhukov??

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone - folks from here as well as other Mofro friends not registered on our site.  I can't wait to see the guys again (and I KNOW they can't wait to see me...), but more importantly, I can't wait for my Mofro friends to finally hear Kristy Lee!!! 

Chri5st3, rrtate, & zhukov:  Please, please come and introduce yourselves if you get a chance, as I'd love to meet you all!  I don't really know exactly how to describe myself, but most would call me "vertically challenged" (except MF1, who would just say "She's SHORT y'all!").  

Other ways to find me:  
*probably standing front and center (and a little to the right) to get the best view
*camera permanently in hand to capture the moment
*chances are I'll be wearing something "sparkly" as that seems to be my uniform of choice lately
*more likely than not I'll be grinning like a Chesire cat and flitting around hugging damn near everyone (I can't help it - sometimes the Mofro love just washes over me - and I have a feeling this is going to be "one of those shows")

See you guys soon!!!
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #6 
Message from Kristy Lee's facebook page:

Hey guys. We have an update on Kristy's fight with MS. We received a call from her neurologist last night with the results of her latest MRI. Unfortunately, 3 new lesions have developed. Her Doctor wants to get aggressive and get some IV steroids in her ASAP. Kristy, Missy, family and team are all in good spirits and are here to get her through this battle. With that being said, we had to cancel her appearance at the Birmingham SliceFest this weekend so she can get through this round of steroids. Please keep her in your thoughts and send healing vibes her way!

NOOOOO!!!!!

I'm so very disappointed to hear this but wish her a speedy recovery. I know she's been dealing with a lot lately in regards to her health, and I can't imagine what she must be going through. Godspeed Kristy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter