Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #1 
I just read that JJ Grey & Mofro will performing at the Rhythm & Ribs Festival next year - Saturday, March 31st.  I hope this is true!  
tox

Honorary Alumni Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #2 
OK then!
1. Tox, wife, daughter and The Boy.

That was a hell of a weekend. I won't miss next year.

Jeez, if this thread lasts that long, it will need it's own web site!

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tox
Jeez, if this thread lasts that long, it will need it's own web site!

I know, right?  OK, let's just keep it simple and say that EVERY single person who attended this past Rhythm & Ribs festival, plus about a dozen or so others who couldn't make it last time, will be expected to attend.  Period.

Yes, that was an extra-special weekend, especially since it marked my one-year M*O*F*R*O anniversary - lots of special memories for me.  Hmm...  I wonder how many shows I can rack up in my second year.  Clay made mention once that he'd have to watch out for me so as not to surpass him in shows attended.  While I could not even dream of reaching his level of excellentness (um, I don't think that's a word), I sure am gonna have one helluva good time trying!!!
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #4 

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! (waves hand wildly like Arnold Horshack) I want to go too!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #5 

I also read on FB from the Rhythm & Ribs Festival folks that they had a verbal agreement with JJ Grey & Mofro to attend in 2012.  I am hoping to "arrange"  another attendance!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #6 

All right! Mark us down. You're right tox, hell either that or this will be the longest thread in the forum's history (now held by a long shot by Skippers).

uhollis

Alumni/Dean/Assoc Professor,
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #7 
i dont think we'll miss next year either.  love festi days.
soulsurvivor

Reply with quote  #8 
AWESOME!!!!!!!  I was stuck out of state for this year's, but you can bet your BUTT I'll be there next year!!!!!!!

lazyep

Reply with quote  #9 
Ok I will so be there! Work or not, I might just get a little 24 hour flu next year...
Live Rock

Reply with quote  #10 
In! 

Kat and I spent our honeymoon in St Augustine...it's about time for a return visit! 

BSR*Fan

Reply with quote  #11 
According the local mullet wrapper, this year's Rhythm and Ribs festival, with JJ, was the most successful ever...
I would hope they want to keep a good thing going.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #12 

Me too BSR. That said I noticed that the post on the band's FB page is gone. It's still up on R&R tho. I checked on what it means and was told that until it's a signed deal it's not supposed to be posted.

Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #13 
Uh, oh!  I was afraid this would happen.  I see Mofro scheduled to be in UK on March 31st,  so I'm guessing Rhythm & Ribs is not happening  Guess I'll just have to hop in giggles' luggage and go to the UK!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #14 

Oh man, no shit! Well...I'm glad the band's going to the UK but ain't glad at all they ain't doing R&R. At least there's no conflict with Wanee this year so maybe they'll be back.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter