Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Got Mofro's Girl

Reply with quote  #1 
Who is going to the Red Rocks show on May 6, 2016? 

1. Got Mofro and Got Mofro's Girl (Coming from Florida, Arriving Late on May 5, 2016, Leaving Late on May 8, 2016, Staying at Holiday Inn Express, Golden, 17140 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, CO 80401)
Prabupada

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey there!  My funny little honey and I are going.  And we have a good friend flying in from D.C. to join us.  Saw JJ open for Big Head Todd on the Rocks a couple years ago.  So stoked for a headlining show and the Stringdusters are just a huge added bonus.  This is going to be an amazing night of music!

Everybody have fun and don't forget to drink lots of water and bring some warm threads!!
Ibelieveineverything

Reply with quote  #3 
I am.very excited to.see him perform...my best friend and partner in crime will there.
Christina
Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #4 
Workin on a meet up......stay tuned.
[cool]

Reply with quote  #5 
Gonzo & Plus One wouldn't miss this one for the world!!!!!!
mari'

Reply with quote  #6 
The hubs and I will be there. Would love to meet some of you!
dweezy

Reply with quote  #7 
I haven't checked into this site in a few years.... I will be at the red rocks this Friday, Are any original message board people still around clay? Antsy Ashley? It's been a while!
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweezy
I haven't checked into this site in a few years.... I will be at the red rocks this Friday, Are any original message board people still around clay? Antsy Ashley? It's been a while!

Afternoon Dweezy!  We are all still here, just not as frequently as I think we awl would like to be.
Mr. D (Clay) pops his head in from time to time, AntsyAshley too. 

Enjoy your show at RR!!  I haven't had the pleasure of the new line up yet.....

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
modifab

Reply with quote  #9 
Got here yesterday mornin... Rovin round the mountains til Sunday too!

Got my Ma with me and 4 others not on the board. Heard from Giggles and Blossom, they're gettin together with some folks I heard... Lookin forward to seeing a meet-up comin togetha.

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro
Update, we had a freakin blast !!.

Hey Modifab, wish I knew you were there. We hung out down front with Gigs and Blossom and their crew for the end . Started out up top, for sunset over the stage, Awesome.  We were in the museum when it rained. Did'nt even know it had till we saw all the wet people. Next time.

New band sounded great. I was a bit relieved after an , in my opinion, sub par show at Bluesfest. But hey, mom had just died , so I was still in a funk. But that's another story.[biggrin]

Hope everybody had as much fun as we did.

Yo Clay ...................[wave][frown][confused][cool]   Miss ya Buddy !!

Admin
Reply with quote  #11 
Yo Got Mofro same back at ya brother.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter