Author   Comment  
harry

Reply with quote  #1 
the Nuremberg show is available here:

http://www.hungercity.org/details.php?id=15720

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 

Hey there Harry! Welcome to the Front Porch! And thank you for bringing gifts no less. I clicked on the link above and it takes me to a page requiring a username and password. I assume I need to sign up and then I can go to the download? Sorry for the dumb question.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome Harry!!

Woo hoo another Germany show up for grabs!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
harry

Reply with quote  #4 
Nuremberg show on hungercity:

Yes, you need to register @ hungercity.org. Then you can get it via bittorrent.

Sorry!
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #5 

oh Sta-an ...........

iffin I send you a few CD's,

would you be willing to grab this one for me too??! 

uhollis

Alumni/Dean/Assoc Professor,
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #6 
we will get it down and prepared for all.

patience young padiwan
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #7 

"Patience is a waste of time"

Sunshine

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhollis
we will get it down and prepared for all.

patience young padiwan

thank you Professor Sir!

Vogel

Reply with quote  #9 

Attached Images
Name: IMG_2405.JPG, Views: 26, Size: 2.09 MB

Sunshine

Reply with quote  #10 

Vogel, what a cool shot!! I

absolutely love the way Farrell is lit from the back, thanks!!

Vogel

Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you! I love the attitude when the play together, JJ so playful and Anthony keep it cool.
uhollis

Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #12 
there are no seeders for the Nuremberg show, but I did snag the Hamburg show.

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
there are no seeders for the Nuremberg show, but I did snag the Hamburg show.

I downloaded the Hamburg show off bt.etree.org last week.  There is one seeder for the Nuremberg show, but I cannot connect to him/her for some reason.

Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #14 
add that hamburg to archive Mr.
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:

the patient young padiwan quietly exclaims:
 "heed the advice given by the Professor Mr."  .........

as she smiles deep down inside  

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:

Will do.  I have others to add also, just been busy lately.

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #17 

Vogel

Reply with quote  #18 
some pics from Nürnberg ( some other bands too)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.279344742137537.65640.100001860401204&type=3
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #19 
*This is the show where we first met Florian and Hannah!  We walked up to the door at our designated "35 minutes before the doors open" (this ended up being a magical formula for our trip), and there was a couple already there.  Misty and I went to find drinks while Jim started up a conversation.  We found out that they were going to the next 4 shows and that this was to be their very first show tonight!  Yes, I predicted they would get addicted as Florian mentioned.  I mean, how could you not?  *How far was the drive between venues for you guys?  We knew that if they were already committed to going to four consecutive shows before they'd even seen the band they were going to be true fans, which is exactly what they are!
*The guy at the door taking tickets said we could have the two posters that were hanging on the tables (Jim was able to snag one earlier that day), but by the time we went back to get them somebody else had already taken them!
*At one point, when JJ was singing Brighter Day, he told the audience to sing along.  Well, that's just what one girl did!  It was at the part where JJ belts out "Brighter Daaaaaays" and then she would sing right afterwards (kind of like an echo).  After the first time, half the crowd turned around in amazement like, "Wow, that was really good!"  She only did it a couple of times then let him finish on his own, but she sounded great!  I'm pretty sure her name was Andreas, or something like that.  I'm terrible at that!  I talked to her after the show and gave her one of our fansite cards, so hopefully she's on here lurking around somewhere.  If you're out there "singer girl"/whatever your name is, hello to you!!!
*This is also the night I had JJ sign some postcards for me, and he was very gracious about it
* After the show we ran into the guy who was playing the tambourine from the side of the stage at the Berlin show the night before, so I said hello.  He said I spoke English well and asked if I was German.  I said no I was from America.  So then he said, "Oh, but you live here now?"  "No, I live in America now."  Then he wanted to know why we were there (our reason for being in Germany and how we happened upon this show).  When I told him Mofro was our reason for coming to Germany he said, "You came all the way for the shows?  No!"  "Yes."  "No!  I don't believe it!"
* This was another night we got to spend an incredible amount of time with JJ.  He talked to this one guy (can't remember his name, but he had on an Eddie's Attic t-shirt .) for at least an hour.  I wasn't listening to all of their conversation but was right beside JJ while he talked to the guy.  All of a sudden he broke out with Jamaican Rap - I 'bout fell out!  He started rhythmically beating on his chest and on the stage while stopping and translating each verse.  I liked it!!!
* This is the show where I met Helmut, yes?
*I was so tired at the end of the night, and we all kept trying to say goodbye, but then we'd think of more stuff to talk about.  At one point, just when I thought we were leaving, JJ went to the restroom and said, "Hold on.  I'll be right back."  I knew Aaron was ready to leave (though he was always very respectful about it), so as soon as JJ returned I walked up, hugged him, and said, "OK, tell us goodbye.  We've gotta go."
* I told JJ that Florian is the one who translated for him and that he would be at the show the next night and to make sure he got him to translate for him again if needed
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter