Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #81 

Well, DOE is a gal actually. She's in SoCal and is generally a pain in our collective asses.

Blossom

Reply with quote  #82 
Sorry DOE! I shoulda profiled yas before being so presumptuous! Lol
Meh, girl/boy fights aren't as entertaining...

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #83 

Blossom, you don't know d.o.e.! She has the best comebacks ever! Usually Clay retreats to a corner to lick his wounds after tangling with her! Lol!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Blossom

Reply with quote  #84 
Oh! Mmmmkay! Then I'll make some popcorn and watch!!! Ha haha!

Admin
Reply with quote  #85 

Yeah she sits out in lurkerland for weeks at a time and then she'll see an opportunity to make a snide remark about me and then disappear. She thinks she's funny but nobody else does. She's just a meanie.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Yeah she sits out in lurkerland for weeks at a time and then she'll see an opportunity to make a snide remark about me and then disappear. She thinks she's funny but nobody else does. She's just a meanie.

I think our d.o.e. is hysterical!

and I love it when she comes on board.

Hi Kimberly

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
d.o.e

Official Director of Excess
Reply with quote  #87 
no worries blossom...

but now really... who do you believe?
Sunshine & Giggs????
or Clay???

I rest my case...

I'm an

Blossom

Reply with quote  #88 
Heeheehee... Sorry Clay... Thinkin I like this gurrrl already!

Admin
Reply with quote  #89 

Well don't be fooled blossom cuz I've met her. The person who is an angel would be her hubby Joe for putting up with her.

Blossom

Reply with quote  #90 
Hey, now... I ain't to proud to admit... Sometimes us angelic women CAN use a good man to hold up our wing tips and sometimes slap the sense back inta our slippin halos... Lmmfao!

Reply with quote  #91 

SO happy that the boys will be back in Memphis in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON FIRE!

Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Hoping to connect with other Mofro fans in CENTRAL OHIO.  Would love it if they came to COLUMBUS (Skully's?), maybe even play with The Floorwalkers (who opened for them in Cleveland a few months back)?  Or could we at least encourage the band to pull over for a lunch pit stop in C-bus on 1/21 on their way to Pittsburgh??  Would love to show them how much we love them AND their music!
Quote:

I am soooo late to the party on announcing these dates.  I used to check this board all the time, but having a new baby and moving has made it difficult to say the least. I am so ready to see the band live again, not to mention un-pregnant(My last three go-rounds were totally preg and sober), but still awesome!  Besides the point, I moved to Columbus and would love to hook up if they make it here, but it looks as if they don't that often.  I am totally spoiled from coming from the Carolinas where they make frequent stops.  We are heading to my hometown, Louisville next month for a show at Headliners, a short three hour trip which I highly recommend.  Anyway, Tori, would love to hook-up over our mutual love of these guys, however I am guessing yours does not involve jamming to them in the preschool carpool line in between diaper changes in the backseat!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #93 
Hi ON FIRE! How great it is to hear from you. So you're trying to say that you've put your baby over checking the board? Hmph. Well...I suppose you have your priorities straight. Seriously, I hope all's well with you and yours.

Seems you're right they don't get to Columbus do they? I'll have to remind them that Giggles lives in PHILLY not COLUMBUS. Perhaps their scheduling manager has the wrong info.

Take care and we'll hear from you when you can. (Oh, uh...the last time I did anything in the backseat it did involve jamming to Mofro but didn't involve diapers.)
helix77

Reply with quote  #94 

I see they have added Tues Jan 24/12 at Mavericks in Ottawa Ontario.

Admin
Reply with quote  #95 

Brrrrrrrrrrrr. How close is that to you helix?

helix77

Reply with quote  #96 
Toronto 14 hrs drive, Ottawa 9hrs, Montreal 8hrs, Boston 8hrs.

Workin on tryin to make at least one of them.

Admin
Reply with quote  #97 

Them are long drives. It's 7 hours from Tampa to Atlanta. Old as I am I have to get there the night before. Getting too rickety to drive that long and pull up to venue. But young whipper snapper like you ought to be able to make Boston or Montreal. Hope you do! Seems like the reviews from Canada are always great. I think they get north of the border and bring an extra can of whup ass with 'em.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter