Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #21 
Hell one time way back I blew an entire page off the site. I had to rebuild it...took a few days. So this problem--while irritating--should be able to be taken care of with minimal effort on my part. I hope. (gulp)
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #22 

And I can't figure out why the birthday thingy isn't showing up. I have it set to be on but, well, obviously it ain't. *Sigh*  I hate the internet.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

And I can't figure out why the birthday thingy isn't showing up. I have it set to be on but, well, obviously it ain't. *Sigh*  I hate the internet.

"hate" is a very strong word,

and my Mama awlways told me to try and not use it. 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #24 

Ur right sunny. I should change that to I so intently dislike the internet that I'm going to blow it up.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #25 
Dave, I can't get it to do what you're talking about. I'm probly not following directions very well.
SoFlaDave

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Dave, I can't get it to do what you're talking about. I'm probly not following directions very well.

Clay, here is another way of putting it

I'm at  MofroFans.com > Forums
I click directly on (Somehow this Little Poster....)
I get (Sorry, the thread you are looking for could not be found)

I go back to MofroFans.com > Forums
I click on Front Porch
I click on (Somehow this Little Poster.....)
and now it opens

This only seems to happen to (Last Post) at the Front Porch
But, I've only had it happen on 2 different threads (Somehow this Little Poster) and (DVD coming out Sept 13) but it does happen consistently on those 2 threads
Richard

Director of really really really
really really long posts

Reply with quote  #27 
Hey King Clay,
Here ya go.....hope it helps ya out a bit.

http://www.hindilearner.com/hindi_words_phrases/hindi_bad_words1.php
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #28 
Handy little list richard.

This one is rather odd: Bahen ke takke
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #29 
Dave I still can't replicate it. What browser do you use? I don't know if that has anything to do with it but may as well start there.
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Dave I still can't replicate it. What browser do you use? I don't know if that has anything to do with it but may as well start there.

I know what Dave is talking about, it did it for me at my computer at work, but it works fine for my computer from home.  Wondering if it could be a browser security setting or just a general setting on your browser.  I will check again when I get back to work to see if it happens again or not. 

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #31 

Mr. D, any chance of getting the "Today's Birthday" option back?  would not like it iffin I missed someone's special day.

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #32 

Ohhh this has been an interesting 10 days. I've been back and forth with my forum provider over several issues. As of yesterday they're supposed to be all fixed. As for the bdays, last week they tell me that I have to have the "show birthdays" feature ticked on in my adminstration forum features section. I told that it is on, it's always been on, I ain't done nothing to change it. Then they say that for someone's bday to show up that they have to tick the feature on in their profile settings. I tell them that the people that want to show bdays DO have their feature ticked on. THEN they say that it won't show "there are no birthdays today" anymore. Instead, on the days that there are birthdays it will show up. Only thing we can do at this point is wait for someone's bday and if they don't show up have 'em holla. I guess. *sigh*

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #33 
It showed Fritz's birthday the other day - haven't seen any since.
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #34 
Birthday thing still works...  it shows princessrayray's birthday as being today...

Happy Birthday princessrayray!

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter