Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
lil mofro ho

Registered:
Posts: 555
Reply with quote  #21 
I thought I would give Shannon a chance to get the tv flipper and change the channel.
0
MofroFan1

Avatar / Picture

Admin
Registered:
Posts: 7,269
Reply with quote  #22 

0
IndyMofro'er

Registered:
Posts: 408
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mofro ho
I thought I would give Shannon a chance to get the tv flipper and change the channel.


I got called into the hospital tonight, so she got to do that anyway.    She got to watch all her DVR'd shows I refuse to watch (Grey's Anatomy.  Ugh.  Working in a hospital, I can't stand just how bad that show is).  Win-Win!

0
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Registered:
Posts: 1,332
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerious Tyme
Man, that's crazy that Farrell took it on the bus for you to get it signed by the others but didn't sign it himself!  Now worries though, you'll get it soon, and best of all, it gives you the perfect reason to seek out Farrell!  Not only that, but a funny story to share with him as well!

PS - That is awesome that you got Daryl to sign it as well!  Not many people will have that on the Choice Cut Vinyl. 

Aha!  DT, I've got it!!!  Every time you run into Farrell, bring your poster/album/setlist/whatever to have him sign it.  Just make sure to keep using the "magic" Sharpie with the disappearing ink.  It will take him a while to catch on
0
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Registered:
Posts: 1,799
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerious Tyme
Man, that's crazy that Farrell took it on the bus for you to get it signed by the others but didn't sign it himself!  Now worries though, you'll get it soon, and best of all, it gives you the perfect reason to seek out Farrell!  Not only that, but a funny story to share with him as well!

PS - That is awesome that you got Daryl to sign it as well!  Not many people will have that on the Choice Cut Vinyl. 

Aha!  DT, I've got it!!!  Every time you run into Farrell, bring your poster/album/setlist/whatever to have him sign it.  Just make sure to keep using the "magic" Sharpie with the disappearing ink.  It will take him a while to catch on

Brilliant!!!  Absolutely Brilliant!!!  Along with being my personal favorite on this board, I would have to say that you are probably the smartest as well!  Not to say that others one here are not my favorite either or not smart, with the exception of Clay, but ya'll know what I mean...  Oh, and Clay is old too...  Like Great Great Great Grandfather old, ya, like that...

__________________
He tells a story, of all the glory
He leads a way, he leads me on
To my Home In The Sky....  To my Home In The Sky
There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
0
MofroFan1

Avatar / Picture

Admin
Registered:
Posts: 7,269
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Oh, and Clay is old too...  Like Great Great Great Grandfather old, ya, like that...



I just want you to know that I'm always watching and I'm keeping a list. That's all I'm saying
0
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Registered:
Posts: 1,799
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Quote:
Oh, and Clay is old too...  Like Great Great Great Grandfather old, ya, like that...



I just want you to know that I'm always watching and I'm keeping a BUCKET list. That's all I'm saying


Fixed your post old timer   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

__________________
He tells a story, of all the glory
He leads a way, he leads me on
To my Home In The Sky....  To my Home In The Sky
There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
0
MofroFan1

Avatar / Picture

Admin
Registered:
Posts: 7,269
Reply with quote  #28 

First thing on my bucket list is to get on a plane and come to Tuscon and punch you in the nose. But I'm waiting on my new hover round to arrive. When it does POW!

0
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Registered:
Posts: 1,332
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerious Tyme

Brilliant!!!  Absolutely Brilliant!!!  Along with being my personal favorite on this board, I would have to say that you are probably the smartest as well!  Not to say that others one here are not my favorite either or not smart, with the exception of Clay, but ya'll know what I mean...  Oh, and Clay is old too...  Like Great Great Great Grandfather old, ya, like that...

1.  Aw, flattery will get you everywhere
2.  When it comes to creative ways to "stalk" the boys, the wheels in my head are always turning!
3.  After the St. Louis show, I told Farrell how much that poster meant to you and how much I appreciated him (& Trube) doing that for me.  He was like, "Um, OK."  I think I embarrassed him a little (but I promise I did not gush or drool!) 

0
MofroFan1

Avatar / Picture

Admin
Registered:
Posts: 7,269
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
  He was like, "Um, OK."  I think I embarrassed him a little


No joke, you may have been talking to the wrong ear. He can't hear a thing out of his right ear. Got to talk to his left. If you watch, he usually turns his head a little when someone's talking to him so his left ear is a little more facing them. Or it could be that he was just thinking that DT belongs to be locked up in a looney bin but was being nice and didn't say it.
0
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Registered:
Posts: 1,332
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Quote:
  He was like, "Um, OK."  I think I embarrassed him a little


No joke, you may have been talking to the wrong ear. He can't hear a thing out of his right ear. Got to talk to his left. If you watch, he usually turns his head a little when someone's talking to him so his right ear is a little more facing them. Or it could be that he was just thinking that DT belongs to be locked up in a looney bin but was being nice and didn't say it.

1)  Hmm, could have actually been the right ear thing.
2)  Yeah, maybe he does think DT belongs in the looney bin
3)  He also probably thinks I belong in the looney bin!
0
MofroFan1

Avatar / Picture

Admin
Registered:
Posts: 7,269
Reply with quote  #32 

Actually I know for a fact about the latter. He told me.

0
techgrad

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #33 

Will I ever be able to find this vinyl? I am a new fan and want every one of them but this seems to be the only one I cannot get my hands on. [frown]



Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMofro'er
It had JJ's signature on it from the Nov. 4th show at The Vogue.  Got Art to sign it before the NYE show in ATL.  And then I got Farrell to take it on the bus and get everyone else to sign it, even Daryl.

0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

 

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter