Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
bobbyw24

Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone here going to see JJ Grey & Mofro in Macon on October 5?
kingcracker

Reply with quote  #2 
ABSODAMNLUTLEY......can't wait!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 
We were gonna go but then my wife decided for her big birthday (I'm not allowed to say how many but I will tell that it has a 0 in it) she wanted to go on Rombello. What could I say? 

I do miss my gold fillings. Got a bitch of a toothache too.

Love Macon, awesome town. A few too many Bulldogs around there for my liking but not near as awful as Athens. Red and black are NOT my colors.
DABoccio

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey, that's only two and a half hours from my in-laws.  I smell a family visit coming on.

Alumni/Assoc Professor, Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Red and black are NOT my colors.

Orange and Blue, Orange and Blue! God Damn I love football. Been too long.

Im thinkin bout hittin this show, if I can score a passport. Anybody from North FL heading that way hit me up
kingcracker

Reply with quote  #6 
Hey skot..we live about 30 miles north of Florida Line on I-75, if u can make it up here we can take ya rest of way to Macon. Even tho this IS Bulldog country we can sneak ya in.
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skotdee
 Im thinkin bout hittin this show, if I can score a passport. Anybody from North FL heading that way hit me up

skotdee:  bobbyw24 and I were discussing this show.  He lives in Jacksonville (right Bobby?) and I was thinking you did as well.  I live 29 miles from the Florida border off of I-95.  According to Mapquest, the Cox Capitol Theatre is 225 miles (3 1/2 hours) from my house.

I had originally not planned on going to this show because it's on a Wednesday night (school night).  I will have just returned home that Monday, Oct. 3rd from Rombello and will be going to the Floyd, VA show that Saturday, Oct. 8th.  However, as some of y'all know, it's pretty easy to twist my arm  So now, I'm definitely at least thinking about going.  Let me know if you're interested in trying to work out a plan.

Anybody else???

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter