Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
3nail

Reply with quote  #41 

I live in Georgetown, KY, about 20 miles north of Lexington, an hour south of Cincinnati, & and hour 10 minutes southeast of Lousiville. I believe lemurgrl lives in Lousiville. I'm in serious withdrawals here. It's been a week since the Lexington show, and I'm still on Mofro high!!! I agree, I need a blood pressure pill before every show!!!!! My blood starts pumping so fast, I can barely contain myself. Lemurgrl, agreed, ROAD TRIP if we can't get our boys back close. And yes, you gotta come front row. There's no adreneline rush like having JJ stand mere feet away from you...best view in the house!!! My husband and cousin didn't wanna stand center with me, but they were still front row, off to the side. I stood solo, but felt surrounded by friends. All JJ fans are friends of mine!!!!!!!!!!!

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #42 

Yep, I'm in Louisville.... what a teaser that is!!! I need details!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #43 
Louisville huh? Hmmmmmmmm Louisville.  If you keep saying "November, November, November..." over and over again in your head maybe it will come true.

You may want to keep your eyes peeled toward tomorrow. Maybe some new dates will be announced or something.
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #44 

That noise you just heard was me hollerin' and squealing in joy!  November's a long way off... but it'll be good to have something to look forward to since nursing school is currently trying to either crush my spirit or just flat-out kill me. Thanks!!!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #45 

Holy shit am I glad you explained where that squealing noise was coming from. Damn you must be excited! Heard you all the way in Tampa!!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #46 

But wait a minit. I didn't say November. I said think November.

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #47 

Gotcha. Now I'm gonna be refreshing their website, this one, and Facebook approximately every three seconds. Aw, heck, who am I kidding... I do that anyway!

3nail

Reply with quote  #48 

Maybe the sound you heard was both of us hollerin & squealin!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm glued to the computer today. I'm gonna click my heels together and say there's no place like Louisville over & OVER UNTIL IT HAPPENS!!!! Thanks for the info. Gives me something to look foward to. Maybe it'll be Nov. 5...my birthday!!!!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #49 

Not that I have any inside knowledge or anything but maybe something will be announced Monday.  Nov 5 is your birthday??  Wow.  If I were you I'd be clicking your heels really really hard and just maybe they will be in Louisville on your birthday. Wouldn't that be cool??!

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #50 

Oh man, these pins and needles I'm on are really starting to hurt!    Wouldn't happen to start with a "head" and end with a "liners," would it? I'd LOVE to see them in my favorite blues joint instead, but that's just wishful thinking/greediness on my part since it's approximately the size of a shoebox.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #51 

A shoebox huh? Can they get 7 guys on a stage in a shoebox? Keep clicking them heels together girl, keep clicking them heels...

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #52 

Well... they could probably get the guys on stage, but I don't know about the instruments!

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #53 

Wait a minute... click my heels together, you say? There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home... you mean they're gonna play ON MY PORCH?!?!?

3nail

Reply with quote  #54 

OK, so I've worn out some shoes today clicking them so hard! Guess a few more pairs will be shot before Monday. Nov. 5 is on a Saturday. Perfect night for some Mofro in KY! Play for my birthday, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE JJ!!!! Lemurgrl, you can come to my front porch if I can come to yours. I have 5 acres in KY and hundreds of acres in TN. I even told JJ I wanted him to come to our farm in TN and play beside Goose Creek. He just smiled!! This is gonna be a long weekend waiti8ng on this announcement. And for the record, I think Clay does have inside info

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #55 

Ever hear of Sgt. Schultz?

3nail

Reply with quote  #56 

LOL. You hear, see, know, NOTHING! I'm not buying it!

lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #57 

Just FYI... the anticipation is killing me! If I fail my nursing exam tomorrow, I am totally blaming you.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter