Reply with quote  #41 

What kinda donuts?

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #42 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
Those without tassels signify that you have a small weanie.

Ummmmmm......I notice your Fez doesn't have a dangling ornament.
I have a few tassels I could let you have. I mean, we can't have you walking around tassel-less!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

ON FIRE!

Reply with quote  #43 

I know a bunch of yous are upset these dates are so early, but I could not be happier!  I move from SC to Ohio July 1, so I thought I would miss Windjammer after 2 years of coming to the shows.  But to my surprise, they are early this year, so me and my friend Kooter(and some others) are all in.  Also, I am not letting my 6 month pregnant belly stop me-this is my unborn child's thrid show-start 'em early!  Let me know if you drunk asses need a sober ride somewhere-I'll be the one in maternity clothes! All I could swing was Saturday night though-see you all there!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #44 

Quote:

I've been excited ever since it was announced. Headin down in the morning to Santee then Friday to Charleston. Will be good to meet up somewhere.
Looking forward to seein you Harmonica. Everyone in my group is heading to the Pour House sat afternoon for the Greyounds show. Hopefully y'all all can make that, or if not maybe a little early or afterwards at Windjammer. I'll be ready to party after for sure.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #45 

ON FIRE I'm glad y'all are gonna make it! I knew there was a reason they moved the date this year...it's cause you're moving! How nice of JJ to go that for you. 6 months huh, that's awesome. please don't stand behind me during the show, K?

I'm sooo glad Kooter is coming with you again! Except this year she'll have a sober companion to keep her from getting lost. It just won't be the same. Looking forward to seeing y'all!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #46 

Getting ready to hit the road. Going halfway tonight. See some of y'all there, see some of y'all on the jammercam, and I'll bring a report and pics and vids back for the rest. Y'all all have a great weekend.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

Getting ready to hit the road. Going halfway tonight. See some of y'all there, see some of y'all on the jammercam, and I'll bring a report and pics and vids back for the rest. Y'all all have a great weekend.

safe travels Sir! and everyone else too!  Hope y'all have beyond an amazing experiece this weekend and I will anxiously be waiting to see, hear, and feel everyone's energy!!!!!!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Brighter Day

Reply with quote  #48 
We're outta here!  Hope to catch the Sound Check.  So excited!!

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #49 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter Day
We're outta here!  Hope to catch the Sound Check.  So excited!!

I can feel your excitement awl the way over here!!!

hope you catch the sound check, I have yet to

see one, but one day ...........

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
harmonicasp20

Reply with quote  #50 
Just got to Charleston. Pumped up for tonight. Hope to see all of you tonight. I'll have my Got Mofro hat on again if I don't forget it.
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #51 
Ah, home sweet home - finally

I'm exhausted, but this is just what I needed tonight!  So glad I got to meet Brighter Day, Coolbreeze, harmonicasp20, & Readymade (as well as some others that I don't think are on the board).  Always nice to see Mofrofan1, Trophy Wife, and Misty

Attached Images
Name: Windjammer_5:20:11.jpg, Views: 29, Size: 2.74 MB

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter