Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Grit

Reply with quote  #1 
Good day all! The recording is online!!! Here is the link to find it.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=543674

SOUNDS EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

P.S. I must apologize for not getting my video up yet. I tried to load it once and youtube told me it would take 149 minutes! So I have to compress it so it makes for a shorter load time. It will get done soon I promise.....

modifab

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey thx for the heads up Grit! Can't wait to check it out!

Guess I betta take a crash course in etreeing huh?

Reply with quote  #3 
That makes 2 of us.. Archive seems easier.. Have to wait till I get home to mess with this one.

Good find.. .Thanks GRIT..

Just in time for the first camping trip of the year !
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #4 

Yup, using etree and torrents are quite a bit more confusing than the regular archive.  Takes a while to get use to, but if you have any questions, come back and ask and I'm sure someone on the board can help ya'll through it.

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

There's a couple threads over the last couple years about how to do it all. I spent a little time doing a search but couldnt find them. I don't try to do it. I'm a moron when it comes to that stuff. I always just wait for someone to put it up on the archive. But I believe that the taper has to give permission for that, I'm not sure how it all works. Hope we get somebody with the knowledge of all things etree (I won't put them on the spot and name names!)

Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for considering it guys.. It was a damn PITA.. After installing, final torrent & final player I was like shit yeah I can actually play this now.. Then I realized I could not put the damn thing on a disc . So then I made a visit to the PHISH page and downloaded the front end Flac converter.

(whatever all this means ????) ..... I am completely positive that there is a much better way to accomplish this, but I was in a mad panic..

Needless to say my ear buds are popped in here at my desk.. It was worth the educational struggle.. Still kinda amazed..
lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #7 
If you figured etree out, you aren't quite the lumbering ox your avatar appears to be!
Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #8 

It is from the old days when I worked in the fields for Mr. Escobar in Columbia.. Ever see the movie Blow ??

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #9 

With Johnny Depp? Great movie!

Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #10 

U got it D.. Nothing beats the opening segment with workers in the fields, and the Stones a playin.. Loves it..

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #11 
If anyone needs help with torrents/ftp, I will be more than happy to try and answer your question/s.

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swkelley
If anyone needs help with torrents/ftp, I will be more than happy to try and answer your question/s.

haha, don't know what a torrent/ftp is, I just want to know how I am able to listen without a course in torrents 101. 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter