Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Tj

Reply with quote  #1 

My boyfriend doesn't have a ticket to the show on Thursday at Bamboo Room. We didn't think he would be able to go, but now he can! We met at a JJ Grey show in January :-) so I hate for him to miss it! Does anyone know anyone with one extra ticket for this Thursday?? Thank you so much!! 

bluewater

Reply with quote  #2 
Another fan/member (giggles) just hooked me up with a Wed night ticket, but I need one more for that night also...I've been searching the web nonstop so if I run into one for Thursday night I'll be sure to send it your way!
Tj

Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks bluewater! That's so sweet. I'll do the same! :-)

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #4 
Hang loose Tj cause if something shakes loose you're in the right place. I mentioned in the other Bamboo post that if you don't have anything by Wed then holla out here again and someone(s) will give you cell numbers so they can keep an eye out for you.

Annnndddd...welcome to the Front Porch!!
Tj

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for welcoming me and wishing us luck!!! We are sentimental about seeing jj grey together since that is how we met. I have been a huge fan of jj grey and mofro for many years! So, hopefully something pans out. :-)
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #6 

pardon my manners Tj, as I have somehow missed Welcoming you to Our Front Porch!   I have a hunch things will work out for you, just think positive!  I hope you enjoy the solo performance!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj
Thank you for welcoming me and wishing us luck!!! We are sentimental about seeing jj grey together since that is how we met. I have been a huge fan of jj grey and mofro for many years! So, hopefully something pans out. :-)

Welcome to the front porch, TJ.  Kick back and sit a spell!

Speaking of seeing the band for many years, May 2012 will be 10 years for me.  Hard to believe...time sure does fly when you're having fun!!!

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks to you all for such kind wishes!! We still haven't had any luck with finding a ticket. I'm so bummed. :-( keeping our fingers crossed for some last minute good luck!!!! If anyone comes across anything, please post on here, email me or we will also probably be at the door trying til the last minute. I would appreciate it so much!! Thank you again!
swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #9 

There were 4 or 5 people that left free tickets at the ticket window last night due to friends cancelling at the last minute, so you may want to head up before the show tonight and hang around outside.  Hope you find tix!

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #10 

I MOFRO fans, they have the biggest hearts!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #11 

Yes indeed gigs. And to prove it I have a heart on today.

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #12 

You always have a heart on, you randy goat!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #13 

Maybe. Maybe not. And don't call me Randy.

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #14 

Okay Shirley!

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #15 

I guess I shoulda seen that coming.

Tj

Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks yall. :-) if we don't find a ticket today we will be at the door early for sure!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter