Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #21 

Just because I love a challenge and I have a dirty mind too.....my guess for your screen name is.....drumroll please......I Want To Lick His Balls! I know I'm probably wrong but I had to give it a try!

ps. This guess has much to do with my obsession with licking!

pps. Please do not feel obligated to disclose the meaning of your screen name Tracy, I respect your wish for privacy. This was more a "legitimate" opportunity for me to post one of my tamer thoughts about JJ and get away with it!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

modifab

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles

Just because I love a challenge and I have a dirty mind too.....my guess for your screen name is.....drumroll please......I Want To Lick His Balls! I know I'm probably wrong but I had to give it a try!

pps. Please do not feel obligated to disclose the meaning of your screen name Tracy, I respect your wish for privacy. This was more a "legitimate" opportunity for me to post one of my tamer thoughts about JJ and get away with it!

**sniffle sniffle** Kinda brings a tear ta my eye... Whatta good girl!!

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

ROFLMAO! Either you are the same person as Antsy Ashley or You have a very dirty mind!

I would never have a screen name such as that!

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWTLHBs
ROFLMAO! Either you are the same person as Antsy Ashley or You have a very dirty mind!

I would never have a screen name such as that!

If you hadn't already claimed this screen name, I would immediately change mine to it! I could have some serious fun creating acronym user names!

AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #25 
Hahahahhaha! Damn, giggles is definitely one of the dirtier minds on this board! I swear we are not the same person! She is in Philly and I am in New Orleans!
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #26 
Oh Antsy & I could never be mistaken for the same person; she is a stunning art deco beauty. Ashley has a face that could be carved on a cameo, and me.......well at Skipper's someone asked me if I was a vampire. (I'm still not quite sure what to make of that comment!   )

Aw come on, no one else thought Tracy's screen name referenced a deep & abiding admiration for JJ's southern parts?? Is it only me that immediately thought of that phrase??

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:

Aw come on, no one else thought Tracy's screen name referenced a deep & abiding admiration for JJ's southern parts?? Is it only me that immediately thought of that phrase??

Oh how I tried to dechiper, all I could figure out was:

I Want To ....

and then I got stuck, guess my mind ain't as dirty as giggles is, lol!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #28 
Giggles, you are too kind. Don't sell yourself short! You are quite a beauty, yourself! And with a beautiful soul, too!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #29 
ALL y'all are beautiful. Well, not modifab. He's ugly.

As soon as IWTLHB gave her clue it took me bout 5 seconds to figure out. TOO funny!! Hmmm, I'm not sure what to make of that tho.
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #30 

WOO HOO! I'm not the only one that immediately thought of that phrase......though it does have me wondering why Clay is thinking of JJ's balls!

IWTLHBs

Reply with quote  #31 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
ALL y'all are beautiful. Well, not modifab. He's ugly.

As soon as IWTLHB gave her clue it took me bout 5 seconds to figure out. TOO funny!! Hmmm, I'm not sure what to make of that tho.

Well Clay, Maybe I was talking about you! HeeHee!
Giggles gets the "Dirdie Birdie" award from me! Y'all are fun! I hope I get to meet up with you's at one of their shows. THAT would be a hoot!

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #32 

"Dirdie Birdie" is one of the nicer things I've been called!

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #33 

Just for shits & giggles, I thought I would revive this thread. It makes me smile!

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #34 

............. sheeeee's baaaayack ..........

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter