Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #21 

hey how about a zipped hoodie sweater thingie, like a thinner material.  I would like that. you guys have a sweater jacket I think

( funny quotes from rombello )
Piros

Reply with quote  #22 
OK then, now that my internet is working...!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! I'm getting really excited heading into 2011, and seeing how/when these ideas will become a reality.  And, don't fret, my skin's pretty thick, I can take what'cha got! and I'm lookin for the best!!

So, I do have a stash of the blue Southern Thread bandanas, and started handing them out when the weather started to get cold (I figured the time was right).  I'll make sure and keep them around, for anybody who wants, until they run out.

I didn't know about the ringtones, I don't think that would be too much of a challenge to pick back up, let me see 'bout that...

The ladies sizes are small, for sure.  And the men's sizes haven't gone big for a while I suspect.  We've got a grip of new inventory headed to Jacksonville (tanks & stickers, CHECK!), it'll be rolling out with the New Year, and we'll start there.  I will be definitely be making a push for larger sizes in both ladies and mens!  And with the new Creative Allies design contest winner, we'll be seeing something new in 2011 that'll give us that opportunity.  I've been thinking a V-neck for the ladies?..little room in the front?

Anyways, you guys Rock! Thanks for the input!! Can't wait to meet ya'll around!
Dispatch Ninja

Reply with quote  #23 

Which design won the creative allies contest?

Piros

Reply with quote  #24 
Ummm, I think it was etcmediabrian's but I don't want to spread a rumor.  Has it been announced yet?  I figure it'll be up as soon as it's ready.

I wanted to add, last nite in Austin, Trube and Farrell brought it at the Continental Club lounge with drummer Michael Hale sitting in.  I heard they didn't rehearse together, jumped in, and ran with it!  Sounded great!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #25 
Aint it the truth the Greyhounds kill don't they?

Thanks for the updates and such! Look forward to seeing what's new. There's not been any announcement on the shirt winner yet so let us know if you know anything. See you next week dude!

d.o.e

Official Director of Excess
Reply with quote  #26 
whoopsie ...sorry Piros..
late to the game here...just coming out of my Fillmore, Grey Goose, Super Silver Haze...

first off..

2nd'ly..I agree...chicks shirts are too small....not just in the boobies either...(Clay...perv)
they might fit a prepubesent little 12th grade girl...but real women need real sizes..and yes...V-necks would be bitchen!

thanks... and I'll have to see ya before I call ya Cute Merch Boy Part 2....

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #27 

I like the door mat d.o.e. You kinda have ugly feet, but I like the door mat.

AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #28 
I think we talked about this on a long lost thread. Panties! I would totally love a variety of Mofro panties! Please! I bet the guys would love to wear some grasshopper boxers!
Mac

Reply with quote  #29 
Aaron - My pet peeve is the lack of 3x t-shirts. Got the OB shirt, and would love to pick up a new one at Skippers in a coupla weeks. Thanks for asking.

Mac

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #30 

Wheel Howdie Mac and welcome to the Front Porch!! 

Hope you will visit often! 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #31 
Hey Aaron,
It was great to meet you at Skipper's. So, tell me more about this NYE poster that I bought. It was a cool ass design, and different from any other Mofro poster. Who did it, and what is its significance with the rabbit? See ya soon! ~Ashley
Mr Pilchard

Reply with quote  #32 
Aaron, t'was a pleasure meeting you in the last short run in FL.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clear my conscious at the Culture Room. Now I may listen to Lochloosa and Orange Blossoms guilt free.
Glad to hear Merch sale were very good between the Culture Room & Skippers.

As far as suggestions - I would like to see more Bumper Sticker's

We should start a Think Pot of suggestions amongst the site!

Other than that....Keep the Girls Happy - what-eva they request - Say, "Yes Dear". They can spend the $ like no ones business. I personally think everything rocks that you have to offer.

Keep up the Good work my man!

Reply with quote  #33 
Hey Aaron,   twas great talking to you again in Ft. Lauderdale & Tampa.    It was cool just hanging out in the back w/ you and AC on Saturday afternoon.    
One suggestion for merch - how about a non mesh hat to give a bit of protection from the intense south Florida sun.
See ya around
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #34 
Morning Aaron!  It was indeed a pleasure seeing you at Skipper's.  Can't wait to get my hands on the new vinyl!!  Oh, and I also like Ashley's idea of ladies panties as well ....

See ya at the Handlebar

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Dispatch Ninja

Reply with quote  #35 
Here's the shirt that won

Do you know how soon these will be available piros? 
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clear my conscious at the Culture Room. Now I may listen to Lochloosa and Orange Blossoms guilt free.

Oh yeah???
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #37 
Almost missed a newbie--howdy Mac. You're request has been made often but I'm glad you did cause the more they see it the more they may do something about it! I say 'they' cause Aaron can only pass along things of course to the decision makers but if he can say that lots and lots of people are requesting something then hopefully they'll do it!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #38 
Speaking of merch, I went to see Galactic the other night. Great show, but not the best I've seen from them by far. I took a look at their merch table and they ain't got shit. I was quite surprised. They had 2 designs of men's shirts, 3 of ladies--sizes were limited. They had a tote bag. They had CDs. That was it. One big empty merch table with 4 cds on it. Some shirts and the tote bag duct taped to the wall. Hell they didn't even have a clipboard where you could sign up to their email list (enuf to make a marketing guy shutter.)  Mofro is like miles ahead of them.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #39 
I didn't hardly see anybody buying anything either. I remember talking to adam after the last mofro show there (it was at the Ritz Ybor) and he said they had a great night. I don't think Galactic can say that. I don't get it. Maybe they're in between shipments or something. Or maybe money is low; if you gotta pay for the shit in advance and then sell it by the piece to get the money back...could be, I dunno, times are tuff.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter