Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #1 

The band's opened up a very limited number of tickets to the private launch party of JJ's Nare Sugar Brown Ale in St. Pete on Friday and Ft. Laud on Sat. They contacted me about it because of the limited availability; they could get overwhelmed with people if they put on FB. So we've all got first shot at these y'all!

This is for people not already on the list. If you contacted the party FB page and got a response back then you're on their list and good to go.

Here's the deal: first off you MUST be on the list. It's free but these are private events and you ain't getting in without being on the list. Next they ask that if you commit then please commit. They would like to avoid any and all no-shows. So they ask if you're a maybe to please not ask so someone that's a sure bet can go.

Next, DO NOT message the brewery's FB page about these because these aren't coming directly through them. To get on the list you need to email me at webmaster@mofrofans.com with name of each person and I'll email to JJ's people. Hurry up though cause they said there's not a lot of these!

JJ will be playing a solo set but I don't know exact details on that. For anybody saying to themselves WTF is Clay talking about, here you go...

St Pete show is at MacDinton's Irish Pub, which is next door to Jannus.
242 1st Ave North
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
http://www.macdintons.com

Ft Laud show is at America's Backyard
America’s Backyard
100 SW 3rd Ave
Fort Lauderdale
http://www.myamericasbackyard.com/

Doors to both events are at 3:00.

Got Mofro's Girl

Reply with quote  #2 
I am confused... Is this a different party or do we need to get onto another list for November 1 event at MacDintons... Oh my... Is this even more special than the event being promoted by Nare Sugar folks...

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 
It's the same party. I think what happened is perhaps JJ's peoples weren't necessarily in love with the brewery's peoples in terms of how they were promoting it. I don't have that as fact or anything but it's what I'm thinking.

If you're already on the list via the Nare Sugar FB page then you're already on the list, don't need to sign up again.
Got Mofro's Girl

Reply with quote  #4 
Let's hope!!!  Thanks Clay for being the admin of awesomeness!!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 
You can just call me awesomeness for short.
zcreative

Reply with quote  #6 
This is gonna be awesome!

cebunting

Reply with quote  #7 
How many tickets to the launch are left?
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebunting

How many you need? When do you think you'll know if you can come? I'll see what I can find out.
redfisherroy

Reply with quote  #9 
http://www.tampabay.com/things-to-do/music/singer-jj-grey-st-petersburg-brewer-team-up-for-nare-sugar-brown-ale/2150033
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #10 
Gotta love how redroy sneaks in with goodies on Halloweenie.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebunting

No worries. I put a hold on 4 for you, not sure how many you need. Follow the instructions on this thread and you'll be good to go.
http://forums.mofrofans.com/post/how-to-get-on-the-list-for-jj-brown-ale-party-in-st-pete-and-6597415
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #12 
Just to be sure there's no confusion, these are just for the party. You gotta have tix for the show separately.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #13 

Here's the sched of events for the launch party:

3:45pm Forrest Hoffar
4:15pm Have Gun Will Travel (Acoustic Set)

Then JJ will go on about 5:00 or 5:15 and play a half hour or so set.

Doors at Jannus are at 7.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #14 

And the sched of events for Ft. Laud:

Doors at 3.

Opening acts (TBD) at 4.

JJ will go on at 5:00 and play a half hour set.

Orange Blossom

Reply with quote  #15 
I want - NEED 2 into the release party - my email came back saying they were already full!  (and I cried a lil inside just sayin)  

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #16 

Hey girl go here and follow the instructions and I can assure you you'll get 'em.
http://forums.mofrofans.com/post/how-to-get-on-the-list-for-jj-brown-ale-party-in-st-pete-and-6597415

native1

Reply with quote  #17 
Clay, I am a bit confused???? I am sure you can clarify please. They will be serving this new brew at the Jannus show and not just the private show correct?
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #18 

Sorry, it's me. I've got confusing people down to a science. My trophy wife just ignores me anymore. But yepper you are correct. They will be serving it. I don't know for sure where but I think only in the courtyard area.

native1

Reply with quote  #19 
Thank you sir!!
kelleyKO

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleyKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

The band's opened up a very limited number of tickets to the private launch party of JJ's Nare Sugar Brown Ale in St. Pete on Friday and Ft. Laud on Sat. They contacted me about it because of the limited availability; they could get overwhelmed with people if they put on FB. So we've all got first shot at these y'all!

This is for people not already on the list. If you contacted the party FB page and got a response back then you're on their list and good to go.

Here's the deal: first off you MUST be on the list. It's free but these are private events and you ain't getting in without being on the list. Next they ask that if you commit then please commit. They would like to avoid any and all no-shows. So they ask if you're a maybe to please not ask so someone that's a sure bet can go.

Next, DO NOT message the brewery's FB page about these because these aren't coming directly through them. To get on the list you need to email me at webmaster@mofrofans.com with name of each person and I'll email to JJ's people. Hurry up though cause they said there's not a lot of these!

JJ will be playing a solo set but I don't know exact details on that. For anybody saying to themselves WTF is Clay talking about, here you go...

St Pete show is at MacDinton's Irish Pub, which is next door to Jannus.
242 1st Ave North
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
http://www.macdintons.com

Ft Laud show is at America's Backyard
America’s Backyard
100 SW 3rd Ave
Fort Lauderdale
http://www.myamericasbackyard.com/

Doors to both events are at 3:00.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter