Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #21 

Gansta Giggz is not photogenenic even under the best of cirmustances. More often than not I look sort of like that thing that lived under the steps in The Goonies but with tufts of red hair!! But on this particular day, though my hair color did NOT turn out how I wanted, my cut and blow out were stellar!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

squidjuice12

Reply with quote  #22 
So sorry sistra, the cabbies in new york do the same thing, should be a law. they try to take advantge of ya because they no you are out of town. Not even American citizens either. Got balls as big as grape fruits
d.o.e

Official Director of Excess
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles
I was booked, finger printed and briefly spent time in close quarters with a woman named Bertha that wanted to make me her bitch.

omg giggs..I was reading your story so intently and got to this part and had to bust out laughing.

that sucks hard..so sorry you missed your experience
skotdee

Alumni/Assoc Professor, Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #24 

That shit sounds like a song by Arlo Guthrie or something... Were there 3x5 index cards with glossy pictures and circles and arrows on the back of each one?

giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #25 
Huh? No, they rolled my fingers in a greasy ink and then rolled them on a card divided into squares, each labeled with the finger that was printed there . The finger print card wasn't glossy & I didn't see the back of the card.

skotdee

Alumni/Assoc Professor, Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #26 
Sorry Gigs I was kidding, its a line from allices restaurant
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #27 

Sometimes I'm an asstard, I know that song! My mother plays it on continuous loop on Thanksgiving Day! D'oh!

swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #28 

But did you make it to NOLA?  THAT is the important thingy.  HEH HEH!!

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #29 

Nope. American Airlines wanted $857 to book me on a flight going out a day later; being overcharged for services was what lead to this whole fiasco and there was NO F*CKING WAY I was paying that much to change my flight and then on top of that the rat bastards wanted an additional $100 service charge to change the reservation! Needless to say I cancelled the flight and took the credit! 

princessrayray

Reply with quote  #30 
Gangsta Giggz...I love it! 

So...a few months have passed...please tell me that these ridiculous charges were dropped!  I can't help but giggle (hehehe) at the story, BUT, I'd have been right there with you and would've winded up being arrested for the first time in my life over a $50 cab.  Bless your heart!!!

♪♫ I just want to feel like I do when I'm with you, It's a beautiful world.
The darkness, it ain't so deep, So I reach and I reach and I reach, Higher, Set me free ♫♪
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #31 

After the Deputy District Attorney reviewed the sham known as my case she opted not to file criminal charges.  Now my laywer is going to petition the court for an order adjudicating me "factually innocent", this way the arrest record will be sealed & 3 years after the arrest all records will be physically destroyed..... I am glad I don't have to go to trail, even though I am about 99% sure I would've been found "not guilty", I was concerned how the charges would've affected my job. I work in the financial industry and I am pretty sure the SEC would frown upon an employee with a Theft of Services charge!

princessrayray

Reply with quote  #32 

Ouch, yeah...that prolly wouldn't have been good!  It does make an interesting story though! 

♪♫ I just want to feel like I do when I'm with you, It's a beautiful world.
The darkness, it ain't so deep, So I reach and I reach and I reach, Higher, Set me free ♫♪
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter