Ho Cake
Slow Hot
Ornge Blossoms
EBIB
99 Shades

Encore:
This River
On fire

Some times its about the music, sometimes its ab out the party.  Guess what?  Just got done downing a boatload of Magic Hat #9's (coincidentally the beer of choice on the past Jam Cruise) with Mark & JIlly, DABoccio & Mrs. Hell Yeah (Terri) and their friend Butch.  Had a great time during & after the show with them.  Mark & Jilly almost didn't get there.  They still had a snowplow blocking theri driveway, so they walked a couple miles carrying their luggage uphill in the snow so they could borrow Jilly's sister's car.  Driving down from Buffalo, they came upon a couple stranded tourists, Ken & Barbie.  Jilly thought they were real dolls, but a little wierd.  Barbie had all of her belongings stuffed in one of those accordian-style record boxes.  Ken was barefoot and Barbie only had on one pink slipper.  They weren't sure exactly where they were supposed to be going, so kept going around and around and around, doing probably 45.  They weren't paying attention and a moose ran onto the roadway and smashed the back side of their car, causing it to spin wildly in the middle of I-89.  The new Tom Petty cd was playing on their stereo, but their Mojo was so bad, they didn't even hear the moose approaching.  So there they were, Mark & Jilly with Ken and Barbie and the pink slipper spinning at 45 on the back side of Jilly's sister's car.  Mark tried his best to call the office for help, but his assistant Suri was of little help, only offering to look stuff up on the web, and finally becoming fed up with his tone of voice and bad language.  Thank goodness they were able to get to the show.   Once there, we all had a fabulous time.

Reply with quote  #2 
OMG!, what a great story!  You sure do get around Jim , of course you were drinking Magic Hat #9 you were in Vermont!
DABoccio

Reply with quote  #3 
Craven, it was great meeting you guys.  We had a great time.  Sorry we missed you the next morning but we got on the road fairly early.  Here is a link to all my pictures from the show.  They're from my phone so quality varies.  Unfortunately I didn't take any of us.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103681178454376172837/albums/5871550290718736449

Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah, it was a great time.  Heard we just missed you in the lobby.  Finished off the Magic Hats in Mass. the next night after the Ronnie Earl show.

Man, when did you take all them pics?  Every time I looked, you were teaching the kids the words to all the songs.

Reply with quote  #5 
I was shocked the next morning by the number of pictures too.  I must have just been snapping pictures and singing at the top of my lungs all at the same time.

Reply with quote  #6 
Just looking back at post from gig were we meet Jim (craven moore)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter