Author   Comment   Page 7 of 7     «   Prev   4   5   6   7
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberingox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine

GREAT pics lemurgrl!!  Great photo of the bow!  and yes, the red shrit, he wore that one to my fav Mofro show back in 2009.   Looks like Our Boys were having a blast!

many shows I have been to have had the 'drama'. but somehow I found out about it AFTER the show.  I guess there was some at the Milwaukee show, but Captain OX, as tall as he his, kept them from his lovely wife and I, thanks Ox!!

Sure thing. Having a silo in both hands awarded me with killer balance.

I bet! 

I have a peechure of you with a double silo in one hand, lol!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

GREAT pics lemurgrl!!  Great photo of the bow!  and yes, the red shrit, he wore that one to my fav Mofro show back in 2009.   Looks like Our Boys were having a blast!

many shows I have been to have had the 'drama'. but somehow I found out about it AFTER the show.  I guess there was some at the Milwaukee show, but Captain OX, as tall as he his, kept them from his lovely wife and I, thanks Ox!!

Sure thing. Having a silo in both hands awarded me with killer balance.

I bet! 

I have a peechure of you with a double silo in one hand, lol!!

Better keep that one in the crypt.. My momma might look some day

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
[

Better keep that one in the crypt.. My momma might look some day

really?!?!! its a nice photo ..........

but iffin you insist ........

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Lumberingox

Reply with quote  #124 

really?!?!! its a nice photo ..........

but iffin you insist ........

I trust ya. Sure I can't be all too bad..
woo

Reply with quote  #125 
Hey Everybody!!  I am a really bad board member!! hahaha  I normally get on here after a show for about a month then disappear!  Well here I am again!  

I really liked the headliners venue but like was said the crowd was a little rowdy!  I have been to 2 Vogue shows and this was a little rough.  

Me and my wife came from east central Indiana and It was a wild ride home. It was all worth it though.  The SHOW itself was awesome and we ended up with a drumstick and a setlist! I was stoked!!!

Great Pics Lemur.  I do remember seeing you up front.  I was left of Center against the stage. I was in in a light gray Georgia Warhorse  T-Shirt.  You had all the drama on your side and I was glad to be where I was!!

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #126 
Hey woo!  Were you the guy I was giving a hard time to about not being happy with getting just one of AC's drumsticks?  Sorry about that - was just trying to make sure you appreciated the one you had!!!  Plus it makes for a better adventure (in my opinion anyway) to keep going to shows and keep trying 'til you get another one to match
little flower

Reply with quote  #127 
Well this was another memorable Mofro show for the record books!  Phenomenal is all I can say about these guys.  JJ=genius! One would think after catching six shows, that they would  have had an off night at some point.  Not even close!  They have consistently brought it every single time. And I love how the set lists are varying more.  The real gems from the show for me:  "Whitehouse"-God I love that song!, "Florida"-First time hearing it!, and of course "Harp & Drums"!!! Hell who am I kidding?, they are all gems, everytime!

Wasn't sure if the hubs was gonna make it in time as he was driving up separate, but lo and behold as soon as "Six Ways" gets to cranking here he has made his way up to me!! Perfect timing!

As always, it was a pleasure seeing and meeting folks from the forum! Great people y'all are!

Yes, on a Debbie Downer note the vibe in the audience was less than desirable.  I wonder what forces cause different dynamics in a crowd?...the venue? the staff? the area? maybe even the weather?  Hmmm....  Oh well, I'm just looking forward to the next show so I can get my Lazy 'Fo Acre on! Positive thinking, positive thinking!

THANK YOU JJ GREY AND MOFRO for another memorable experience, and good Lord I hope they don't stay away from this area for too long!

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #128 
http://www.wfpk.org/2012/01/23/jj-grey-in-studio/

JJ Grey In Studio interview from Louisville Radio Station 91.9 WFPK

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #129 

The radio link has JJ playing acoustic versions of the Ballad of Larry Webb and The Sweetest Thing in it as well. 

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
woo

Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit
Hey woo!  Were you the guy I was giving a hard time to about not being happy with getting just one of AC's drumsticks?  Sorry about that - was just trying to make sure you appreciated the one you had!!!  Plus it makes for a better adventure (in my opinion anyway) to keep going to shows and keep trying 'til you get another one to match

Haha Must not have been us!  We were pumped to get the one! I really didn't even know at first my wife got it.  She got it during Harps and Drums.  I saw the lady next us talking to my wife and I looked and she had a drumstick. 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter