Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #1 
Get em before they are all gone!

Alligator Records is also releasing a 40 year anniversary record which has the Sun is Shining Down on it.  Check it out ya'll....

GW Vinyl Pre-Order:

http://www.alligator.com/index.cfm?section=store&page=album&albumID=LP4938&currTrackNum=1&playPosition=14341&vol=70&pan=0&playState=play

Alligator 40 Year Anniversary:

http://www.alligator.com/index.cfm?section=store&page=album&albumID=AL125

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 

Wow...how cool is that! Thanks for clueing us in DT!!

Mr Pilchard

Reply with quote  #3 
Track 38.....Sun is Shining Down.

Don't get me wrong. Love the song - but far from the type of song I would have thought Alligator would have choose.

Reply with quote  #4 

Is there a limited pressing of GW? I would rather buy it at one of the shows if they are available.

Reply with quote  #5 
I believe that Alligator had a poll up awhile back to pick your favorite Mofro song to put on this album.  Correct me if I am wrong on this and this was for something else.  So I don't know if this was fan chosen or record company chosen.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #6 

I remember that poll ho and I'm thinking that they were using the results at least in part to select the song. Anybody else remember?

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #7 
Hey TNC yes they did a limited pressing. They're gonna have them avail at shows except I'm not sure about the solo gigs. I'm trying to find out.
lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #8 
http://forums.mofrofans.com/post?id=4977449&highlight=alligator+40th+anniversary

Found it! copy and paste was the best I could do.

lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #9 
Well there wasn't a space in the 40 when I copied. oh well, you get the idea

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #10 
Good job ho!

The link works. I don't know they're doing that. I've emailed support and it seems to get fixed and then does it again. But at least the links are working and going to the right place.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pilchard
Track 38.....Sun is Shining Down.

Don't get me wrong. Love the song - but far from the type of song I would have thought Alligator would have choose.

Whether voted on by listeners or Alligator I'm with ya Pilch.

MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #12 

Okay, from what i hear thru the grapevine is that during JJ's solo run they'll only have GW cds, no vinyls. Hopefully that'll change but that's what i hear.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter