Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #1 
Yes, I ended up on the same flight as JJ going home (London to Atlanta to Jacksonville).  Said it made my trip come full circle, as my adventure started off with Dennis & Art.  I actually felt a little sorry for JJ when I realized he was on my flight.  I'm sure he was probably shocked (and maybe scared) and wondering how in the hell I managed to pull that one off.  Somebody PLEASE tell JJ that I didn't orchestrate that!!!!  If I could have, would I?  Yeah, probably  But I promise it was a total coincidence.  I'm sure the man was probably scared thinking maybe I really was stalking him!  Craven Moore booked my flights, so I'd like to thank him for setting that up for me  (no, he didn't know which flight JJ was taking - just worked out that way)
* I did say hello to JJ on the flights but figured he'd pretty much had enough of me by then.  After we got off the plane in Jax and went to baggage claim, I decided to leave him alone.  Partly not to bother him, and partly just curious to see if he'd come say goodbye.  I had initiated all contact that day and started thinking maybe he didn't want me talking to him.  You never know!  I got my luggage first and walked outside to wait for my parents to come pick me up.  He came out through a different door, and as he passed me outside, he did look a little puzzled and asked, "So, do you live in Jacksonville?"  I reminded him that I lived an hour north of Jax, but had I thought about it I should have said, "No, but YOU do!"  He probably would've had me arrested on the spot.
* When he started to hug me goodbye, I jumped in for one LAST kiss - just for Arlene  (sent her a message on facebook)  I think I landed somewhere near his neck, but I had to complete the mission given to me!
*My mom and I were texting back and forth - went something like this:
mom:  Daddy & I are at the Florida border.  Does JJ need a ride =)
me:  I don't think so.  He ran out of the airport screaming like a banshee.  Something about a crazy stalker - don't know who he was talking about...
(a few minutes later) mom:  Oh wait.  I just saw some wild-eyed guy running down 95.  We offered him a ride.  He looked in the car and said something about Norman and ran south.  ps - he was still screaming.
* Oh yeah, the customs guy at the Atlanta airport was joking with me about FLETC guys  Told him I know to stay away from that trouble!!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm still not sure that this wasn't all coordinated. And I'm not sure he'll ever believe any differently.

Quote:
When he started to hug me goodbye, I jumped in for one LAST kiss - just for Arlene  (sent her a message on facebook)  I think I landed somewhere near his neck, but I had to complete the mission given to me!

I want to comment on this. Really I do. But I can't come up with anything acceptable for prime time. So, difficult as it may be, I'll refrain.

Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
I'm still not sure that this wasn't all coordinated. And I'm not sure he'll ever believe any differently.  Sadly, I'm sure you're probably right.    Now he's likely to start using giggles' taser on me.  Shucks, and just when he was learning to love me.  O'well, it was fun while it lasted.

Quote:
When he started to hug me goodbye, I jumped in for one LAST kiss - just for Arlene  (sent her a message on facebook)  I think I landed somewhere near his neck, but I had to complete the mission given to me!

I want to comment on this. Really I do. But I can't come up with anything acceptable for prime time. So, difficult as it may be, I'll refrain.  YOU biting your tongue?!  I don't believe it!  Go for it - I'm a big girl  

MistyDHamby

Reply with quote  #4 

In that case, I'm glad that I stayed behind in Europe after all, ha...

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter