JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
fnkyFritzNplz

Reply with quote  #21 

no whats funny evan clay has seen them

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #22 
soo funny, I fulfilled my duties as ambassador even with someone that hasnt even signed up on the board yet
but seriousy, that was a nicely done job
and you know what? just go to the show, my fellow fro's, you will get in, always someone with a ticket, TRUST me, i know its scary and weird but just GO !!!!!!!

( funny quotes from rombello )
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
(HA! Twice this week I've beat the welcoming committee.)

way to be on your toes Sir!!!!

welcome mofrogypsie and fritz!!!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABoccio
Is that not a killer shirt, Firefly?

ooo, I wanna see the shirt too! 

jonsin4jj

Reply with quote  #25 
hey fellow mofro freaks!!  just joined yesterday..also looking for extra tickets to the show tomorrow in KC @ Knuckleheads!!  I bought my tickets 3 months ago, might have been the first to purchase, but my friends did not heed my warning and now I got 10 people who all want tickets to the show, along with countless other kansas citians who are begging for the hottest ticket in town!  I have the following information regarding the show.

so far there are 335-350 tickets sold by Knucleheads, their entire allotment.  JJ's fansite was also selling tickets but I believe those are sold out as well.  They will be removing all indoor seating (tables) as it will be standing room only, seating will be provided in the tent in back.  the owner said if they had room they could have sold 200 more tickets.  Craigslist in KC now has five entries from folks begging for tickets. 

while I am sad for my friends and others who don't have their golden ticket, I am thrilled beyond measure at the prospect of having JJ Grey and Mofro back to KC, hopefully to Knucklehead's in the SUMMER when he can play outside which would allow many more people to enjoy the show.   goodluck to those who are looking!!  to those who will be there , let's show JJ Grey and Mofro some Kansas City goodlovin!!  can't wait to see Todd Smallie with the band..he is the shzinit!!
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #26 
I've checked with band management twice now. Yup, all tix are sold out. No more coming. I feel bad for y'all, too bad they can't play outside for sure. Sounds like the venue would've sold that out too. Have a great time jonsin4jj and welcome to the front porch!

That's 3 times sunny!  You're slippin!!
jonsin4jj

Reply with quote  #27 
thank you my friend!!  I have no doubt I'll meet up with ya at a show on down the road!

Oh wait..will I see you in JAX on 12/30 then?
DULuke

Reply with quote  #28 

We got lucky and ordered ours early once I heard they were gonna be there, This will be my fifth time to see them (twice in KC).  Keep your hopes up and if people are looking ofr tickets you might be suprised.  Make sure you ask if standing outside cause you never know, somebody might have an extra.  We might but wont know till before the show tomorrow and we might be giving one away at the door.  Good luck guys.

Sunshine

Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
That's 3 times sunny!  You're slippin!!

I am a tryin to keep up Sir, there are so many joining us, I just welcomed another that you missed .... HA!!

and Welcome DUluke!!! 

you Sir missed nd5fan 

mofrogypsie

Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Welcome mofrogypsie! Just try not to get into a tug of war with the other guy lookin for tix.

fnkyfritz...welcome to you as well! Absolutely LOVE the signature line.

mofrogypsie...thanks for the warm welcome. I have to be gypsie because I want to see EVERY show (of course, just wishin'). KC is closest one anymore. They used to play at the Bottleneck in Lawrence, KS but not for some time that I know of.  

I've been a fan since the Blackwater CD came out. They played at a local riverfest a few years back. Show attendees were able to meet and greet, get autographs, etc. (And without VIP tickets!!!) Even got a little squeeze from "the sweetest thing" . By then 4CDs were out and I got all signed. Even JJ made a comment on the Blackwater CD being original disc from FogCityRecords.

Hope someone can find a ticket for me. By the way, I would never fight over tickets; but, might wrestle for fun.
Lutherlover

Reply with quote  #31 

Ya'll gonna have a damn good time wish I had a ticket to go. Thank goodness STL 2011 is a Saturday show. looking forward to seeing what is played tonight wish there was ustream going on for this one.

Sunshine

Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutherlover

Ya'll gonna have a damn good time wish I had a ticket to go. Thank goodness STL 2011 is a Saturday show. looking forward to seeing what is played tonight wish there was ustream going on for this one.

Hey lutherlover!!  glad you found the Front Porch!!!  you are now in the prescense of some amazing folks!!  Hope you hang out for a while and visit often.  Mr. D, as I reefer to him, otherwise known as Mofrofan1 musta slipped and bumped his head as he is usually very eager to welcome all.

Lutherlover

Reply with quote  #33 

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME . I PLAN ON HANGING AROUND WITH YOU KIND FOLKS AWHILE NOW.IVE BEEN SEEING MOFRO FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE IN MO AND THIS IS THE 1ST TIME IVE MISSED ONE. HOPE TO MEET YA'LL AT STL SHOW SOON.

Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine
Quote:

Hey lutherlover!!  glad you found the Front Porch!!!  you are now in the prescense of some amazing folks!!  Hope you hang out for a while and visit often.  Mr. D, as I reefer to him, otherwise known as Mofrofan1 musta slipped and bumped his head as he is usually very eager to welcome all.

Reefer.............cool!!!

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Mofro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine
Quote:

Reefer.............cool!!!

oh you caught that did you

hee hee

AntsyAshley

Reply with quote  #36 
Hey -- this show was Friday night! I hope y'all listened to Firefly and went to the show even without tickets! All this hype makes me wanna see a Mofro show in KC! When's the next one?!
jonsin4jj

Reply with quote  #37 
WHAT UP LUTHERLOVER...IT'S AMY!!

I gotta take a look and see when the show is in STL in 2011.  will have to make the trek if possible!
Lutherlover

Reply with quote  #38 
Hi Amy, 
yes perhaps we can ride together for STL and stay up there for the night?
I knew you would be on the board here. Next show NYE YMSB for me how about you?
jonsin4jj

Reply with quote  #39 
next show for us is JJ Grey in Jacksonville, then Derek and Susan in Jacksonville on 12/31!

we have friends we stay with in st louis...depeding on how many you are bringin I'm sure there is floor space!  exceited to see JJ at the Pageant.  plenty of room to DANCE DANCE DANCE
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter