But I took careful aim and I made no sound
For no reason I can think of now
Oh this empty thing I’ve done
Everywhere I go, I feel you there 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
zcreative

Reply with quote  #2 
I struggled with words to show my appreciation for this shot along with the lyrics but I'm just gonna go with... I love this.
Hummingbird

Reply with quote  #3 
And that my Mofro fan is why I am Hummingbird.....Nuff said! Hey help me out here, new to the forum but an old fan! Am I suppose to put like some lyrics here or something?????

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
And that my Mofro fan is why I am Hummingbird.....Nuff said! Hey help me out here, new to the forum but an old fan! Am I suppose to put like some lyrics here or something?????

You can add a "signature" to the bottom of your posts by editing your profile.  Some people do, some people don't.  Some people change their signatures every so often, and others have kept the same one the whole time.  It's all up to you
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcreative
I struggled with words to show my appreciation for this shot along with the lyrics but I'm just gonna go with... I love this.

Awe Z, you are such a creative and talented photographer, for that reason, you have no idea what your kind words mean to me. Thank You.

Swamp Cracka

Reply with quote  #6 
Hello all.  Been away from the board for a while.  Time flies when you have a youngin'.  This is one of my favorite Mofro songs.  I feel I haven't given the new CD the time it deserves to get into it.  I hope to do that while I'm relaxing in the NC Mountains this weekend.  Hope errrr-one has a safe and relaxing 4th of July!
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Cracka
Hello all.  Been away from the board for a while.  Time flies when you have a youngin'.  This is one of my favorite Mofro songs.  I feel I haven't given the new CD the time it deserves to get into it.  I hope to do that while I'm relaxing in the NC Mountains this weekend.  Hope errrr-one has a safe and relaxing 4th of July!

Hey there Swamp Cracka!! 
where bout in the mountains of NC? 
that is where I is located!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter