Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #1 
Daryl might have done gone lost his mind...  He is letting you download his album "Hallowed Ground" for free for the next week only... 

Check it out ya'll!!!

FREE DOWNLOAD-ENTIRE HALLOWED GROUND ALBUM!!!

(download also includes Album art and credits, Album poster, Photo, Press-Release, and more)

Just click on this link below and the download starts (takes about 4 minutes @ 128k)

http://www.darylhance.com/dl2/hg/darylhance-hallowedground.zip

To celebrate the Hallowed Ground Compact Disc being sold grossly overpriced for $23.26+ at various online outlets that I have ZERO control over. I'm offering the entire album FREE for download for one week starting now!!! Not really sure if this is a fuck you to the man or I'm just further fucking myself, but either way it's still FREE for the next week!

So feel free to download the album and pass the link around to anyone you know who might be into it!!!

Thanks, Daryl

Just click on this link below and the download starts (takes about 4 minutes @ 128k)

http://www.darylhance.com/dl2/hg/darylhance-hallowedground.zip

Hot Reviews of the Hallowed Ground Album:

Hallowed Ground presents a fully rounded musician who’s clearly been storing up gems for years in anticipation of this moment. There’s not a dud in the bunch on Hance’s debut, a lovingly crafted set delivered in a pleasantly weathered croon.

In short, one of the best first albums of 2011 and essential listening for anyone who digs raw, primo Southern accented rock ‘n’ roll.

Dennis Cook - Jambase

The debut release by Daryl Hance “Hallowed Ground” is a remarkably well-made album of agile, bulletproof rockers and contemplative ballads.

On the harder cuts, Hance’s guitar is all crackling fury, his solos sounding like they were peeled off as he sat on his amp, another half-joint burning in the ashtray.

The 13 tracks run the gamut from rockers to tasteful balladry, Hance’s chilled-out vocal delivery finding company with JJ Cale or fellow Okie, the sorely underrated Jesse Ed Davis. The acoustic cuts “In the Dark” and “A Breath Away” find a weird nexus between Jerry Jeff Walker and the narcotic cadence of David Gilmour from 1970s-era Pink Floyd.

Dan Brown - Folio Weekly

The music on "Hallowed Ground" pulses with gritty Southern rock guitar grooves and Hance's laid-back vocals. This is music as rough-hewn as a backwoods Cracker cabin and as gloriously real as the springtime night sky swirling with stars.

Good 'n gritty - Tallahassee, Florida

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #2 

I bought the album when it came out, but for any of you who don't have it already, THIS ALBUM IS TIGHT, SWEET, HOT, whatever kids say these days...  Get it before it's gone!!!

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter