Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #1 
Anybody going or wanting to go to the Ride Festival in Telluride ought to check this out. But might as well wait to see if Bad Habit enters because she'll win it if she does. She wins everything.

They're giving away 2 2-day passes plus lodging at the Aspen Street Inn. (If you don't have a Facebook page then don't bother cause that's part of the entry deal.) http://www.telluride.com/201229/ride-festival-contest
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #2 
Y'all don't forget to enter this contest - today is the LAST day!!!

At least give it a shot 'cause if you don't enter, you can't win...  
(that's my new motto - now I just gotta play the lottery!)
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
But might as well wait to see if Bad Habit enters because she'll win it if she does. She wins everything.

Not everything!  Although I have been having quite a lucky streak lately  I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I figure you (MF1) are gonna find out anyway...

I entered the Birmingham contest - and won.  I think Mofro is just my lucky charm  I guess I should try playing the lottery - at least once or twice - because if you don't play, you can't win...

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #4 
woo hooo!!!!  way to go Ms. Habit!! 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 
WHAT? Again?! This is starting to look suspicious.
meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #6 
I LOVE BAD HABIT BUT I THINK THERE"S SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE TO MF1...LOL NY/AL...I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT. PS THANKS FOR SENDING CIRCLES TO ME FROM NY THAT WAS GREAT-SEE YOU TONIGHT. ARE YOU ALONG FOR THE RIDE OR ARE YOU DRIVIN? DON'T TRY TO PLAY LOTTO IN AL, GRAB A GA TICKET BEFORE YOU HIT THE STATE LINE AND KEEP IT WITH YOU ALL NIGHT...HAVE JJ SIGN THE BACK OF IT TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES  SEE YOU IN A FEW
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #7 
If she wins the lottery I think the FBI should be called in.
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmyfriend
I LOVE BAD HABIT BUT I THINK THERE"S SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE TO MF1...LOL NY/AL...I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT. PS THANKS FOR SENDING CIRCLES TO ME FROM NY THAT WAS GREAT-SEE YOU TONIGHT. ARE YOU ALONG FOR THE RIDE OR ARE YOU DRIVIN? DON'T TRY TO PLAY LOTTO IN AL, GRAB A GA TICKET BEFORE YOU HIT THE STATE LINE AND KEEP IT WITH YOU ALL NIGHT...HAVE JJ SIGN THE BACK OF IT TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES  SEE YOU IN A FEW

shucks!  shoulda read this message before I crossed the state line.  getting a ticket signed might have been a great idea
meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #9 
With the luck you've been having ...I should've bought one and brought it myself next show that's a go.
swkelley

Alumni/Assoc Professor
Blackwater U

Reply with quote  #10 
Congrats Erica!  And thanks for the posters, they arrived yesterday!!!

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmyfriend
With the luck you've been having ...I should've bought one and brought it myself next show that's a go.

Ha ha!  I did tell John and JJ last night about winning the tickets and said that I figured they were my "good luck charms" and that I thought it must be working to "rub" my charms for good luck as much as I can.  Hey, it got me another hug
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by swkelley
Congrats Erica!  And thanks for the posters, they arrived yesterday!!!

Thanks!  Again, sorry it took me so long to get them to you
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter