Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Dispatch Ninja

Reply with quote  #21 

That was an amazing story IWTLHBs.  So sorry for your loss. 

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #22 

I got chills the 1st time I read about your story Tracy and the 2nd time as well.  As I have said before, truly inspiring. 

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #23 

Thank you so much for sharing such an intimate moment; it's  truly a beautiful story.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #24 

What song did he hand her the Guitar Strap?  Let me know and I will see if I have it on video...

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
d.o.e

Official Director of Excess
Reply with quote  #25 
The sun is shining down DT
that would be so cool if you had it!!!
Delerious Tyme

Moderator, Honorary Alumni/AssocProfessor Blackwater U
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.o.e
The sun is shining down DT
that would be so cool if you had it!!!

Shoot, I wish i did, I have a part of The Sun Is Shining Down, but not the end of it.  A girl passed out near the end of that song right on the back of my legs and I had to stop recording. 

There's no reason why, 'cause Heaven knows

I'm that moment when you finally let go...

"Two kinds of people in this world:  Those that love Greyhounds and those that lie."
-Sir Art Edmaiston of Troy, TN
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #27 

My heart goes out to you Tracy. It's been 15 years since my mom died and though the initial shock went away eventually, I still miss her like it were yesterday. Thanks for sharing your story with our 'family' here. JJ never ceases to amaze me. That is so wonderful he did that for you.

IWTLHBs

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

My heart goes out to you Tracy. It's been 15 years since my mom died and though the initial shock went away eventually, I still miss her like it were yesterday. Thanks for sharing your story with our 'family' here. JJ never ceases to amaze me. That is so wonderful he did that for you.

So sorry for your loss! Ya know, before my Mom passed away and I heard of someone's Mom or Dad who passed, I felt sorrow, but for only a minute and then continued on with life. I now take it so personally and can actually feel what that person is feeling! It's only been a couple of months for me, I have really good days and then some horrific days. Everyone keeps telling me that the pain will never go away, but that it will get easier! I hope so! Thankfully, I have faith that her crazy ass is watching over me and is surrounding me daily! My Mom was so angry with me when I left her for the night for that concert, b/c she was a party animal and was confined to her bed in my basement, but when I got home and told her all about it, she had the biggest smile on her face. THIS is why I will forever LOVE JJ.

I'm sure she will be pounding Miller Lites next Tuesday and hoping like hell that he plays "I believe" and "The sun is shining down"
Hopefully someday (when I get my brats growed up) I'll be able to become a TRUE groupie and meet you!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter