Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
curtycut

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone! Due to a unforeseen circumstances I am unable to attend JJ's show in NYC on the 18th of this month.I have 2  hard tickets I bought thru ticketmaster  for the show and am willing to sell them both for $25.I paid $25 each so I guess this could be considered a good deal.I will mail the tickets to the first person that contacts me and in return  get payment for them after by mail.I hope I don't get burnt but since we are all true fans on this site I am using the old honor system. E-mail  Curt @ curtycut@aol.com

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #2 
I may be interested in them, let me check.

We are flying to NYC for this show and have tix already, but I may get them for a couple of friends.

If nothing else, if you are unable to sell them.....send them to me and I will be willing to try and sell them outside the venue for you and send you the money.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #3 

I dunno curtycut if I'd do that. I ain't met him but if you look at his pic he seems to have shifty eyes.

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1
I dunno curtycut if I'd do that. I ain't met him but if you look at his pic he seems to have shifty eyes.

Thanks for pointing out my birth defect to everyone.....JERK FACE!

Ok, not really.  But I had you feeling bad for a moment.....didn't I?

CurtyCut, don't listen to Clay.  He's just jealous that I'll be getting me some Harp & Drums in the Big Apple and is tryin' to hate on me.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

You'd be right about that last part! And I'm not so sure I'm convinced about the lack of shifty eyes but I reckon you can trust him curtycut.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #6 

CurlyCut, I met him and his lovely wife and they are GREAT folks! 

You can trust him completely.

and Mr. D    ..... play nice

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #7 

Ohhhh man it's no fun playing nice!

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #8 
did you get these sold or decide if you want me to try and move them at the venue?
curtycut

Reply with quote  #9 
Looks like I will mail them to u cause I have no one interested at all.E-mail me your address and I can get them to you asap.Thanks!
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtycut
Looks like I will mail them to u cause I have no one interested at all.E-mail me your address and I can get them to you asap.Thanks!

Will do.
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #11 
I tentatively have these sold for the $25 you wanted.  My wife's cousin said she'll take'em.  They live near NYC.
curtycut

Reply with quote  #12 
Sounds good !!!
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMofro'er
I tentatively have these sold for the $25 you wanted.  My wife's cousin said she'll take'em.  They live near NYC.

And hence why I used "tentatively".  The cousin was stuck in Boston and couldn't make it.  I stood outside the venue for awhile, but everyone coming by already had tix.

I can send them back to you as proof that I didn't sell'em and use the money to buy hot dogs, roasted nuts, and pretzels on the street for everyone. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter