Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #1 

Hmmmm...I seem to recall somebody. Seems like they have a birthday that day or something. Well it's official so you may now scream and squeal and whatever your boss/family/co-worker will let you get away with.

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #2 

Yea!! so happppy for her!!

shure wish I could see Our Boys on my birthday at my home venue ..........

maybe if I start wishing reeeeeeel hard

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #3 
Woo hoo!  Happy early Birthday
little flower

Reply with quote  #4 

Yeah for Kristy!! What an amazing birthday present.  Now surely they can come on down to TN if they're that close!

Reply with quote  #5 

Well, I'm not the birthday girl, and I'm sitting in nursing school right now... but you better believe the celebrating will begin as soon as I'm outta here!

3nail

Reply with quote  #6 

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! Absolutely on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I may even go to Indy the night before & make a whole weekend out of it. Holy cow!!!!!!!!

lil mofro ho

Reply with quote  #7 
I'll be there and if they are in Indy the night before... I'll be there too!!  Where is this elusive new schedule of dates??? I didn't see it on their website yet?
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #8 
Okay, now I'm home from school... SQUEEEEEEEEE! You better believe I'll be in Louisville AND Indy!

(Hey, Oracle of All-Knowing Mofroness, any tantalizing hints on whether there might be anything else of a Nashville/Cincy/few-hour-radius-of-Louisville persuasion still to come?)

Oh, and Kristy, you better go to Indy too! I'll be needing a partner in crime in the front row... I don't intend to go to another show with a "newbie" and spend the whole evening worrying about whether they're having fun. (Because believe it or not, there are apparently a few lost souls in this world who do NOT groove on some Mofro, and I found this out by taking one to a show once. Bad move.)
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #9 

Never mind, I found the new dates and I see Nashville too! TRIPLE SQUEE!

3nail

Reply with quote  #10 

Yes, ma'am, I'll be in Indy & Lousiville! Can't make Nashville on a Thursday, but I'll be there with Little Flower in spirit! FRONT ROW...you know I'm there! Both nights!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter