Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
slick814

Reply with quote  #1 

Reading that Sunny and few others of y'all got their copies on Saturday, I wuz all excited from Monday on hoping that mine would be here.... but alas, either the mailman stole it, or somethin' ain't right up here. Still haven't gotten mine yet. Dang.... is it a Merch Lackey vs. Alligator thing?

All that is
All that will be
All we have is each other
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #2 

Hey slick which one did you order from and when?

Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #3 

No Mofro in my mailbox either, hoping for tommorro. We ordered thru Alligator, by the way, but not till a few weeks ago.

Admin
Reply with quote  #4 

Sounds to me like it's your goddam fault bonehead. He who waits masturbates. Or something like that. Or maybe it's 'hesitates'.

Got Mofro

Reply with quote  #5 

It's all Ashley's fault.

Reply with quote  #6 

HA !! Just checked the box again, signed copy in hand, just pushed play, blast off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply with quote  #7 

Same as G M.... waited, then orderd from the Alligator.  I haven't been to the mailbox today.... guess I'll have to hope it's there when I get home from work

All that is
All that will be
mack838

Reply with quote  #8 

I ordered from alligator a couple of weeks ago and got it today! 

FireFly

Mofrofans.com Interplanetary

Ambassador

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey I didn't get mine either, or wait, I should perhaps order it first, huh?
( funny quotes from rombello )
Readymade

Reply with quote  #10 
Mine came in yesterday, still debating though, good friend and I have front row seats to the Ponte Vedra viewing on the 24th. Should I watch it now or wait and let that night be the first time experiencing "The Wonderfulness" of it all?????? What should I do What should I do??? Any thoughts out there?
Bad Habit

Traveling Ambassador of Goodwill
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readymade
Mine came in yesterday, still debating though, good friend and I have front row seats to the Ponte Vedra viewing on the 24th. Should I watch it now or wait and let that night be the first time experiencing "The Wonderfulness" of it all?????? What should I do What should I do??? Any thoughts out there?

I say it's well worth the wait!  I'm glad I waited  What seats do you have?  I think mine are 18 & 19
giggles

Director of Laughs,
Levity, and Love

Reply with quote  #12 

I agree with Bad Habit, if you have the will power & self control to wait, it'll be worth it. She & I were both at the City Winery show and I am so glad I waited to see with a room full of mofro fanatics!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Readymade

Reply with quote  #13 
I will wait!!! and hay there BH we have seats A12 and A13 (front row center if the map is correct) also you should Facebook me next week my buddy has a beautiful house and we will be having a little pre-show get together about 15 minutes from venue. anyone here welcome, bad habit knows my facebbok.
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #14 

Speaking of signed things... I went to my local record store today to buy my ticket for the Louisville show (coulda ordered online, but I needed an actual ticket to tape to my mirror to remind me of what I've got to look forward to). The clerk turned out to be a big fan, asked me if I'd gotten Brighter Days yet, and I said DUH. He asked if I'd received a poster, I said no, and he handed me a signed Brighter Days poster! Randomly awesome. 

Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurgrl

Speaking of signed things... I went to my local record store today to buy my ticket for the Louisville show (coulda ordered online, but I needed an actual ticket to tape to my mirror to remind me of what I've got to look forward to). The clerk turned out to be a big fan, asked me if I'd gotten Brighter Days yet, and I said DUH. He asked if I'd received a poster, I said no, and he handed me a signed Brighter Days poster! Randomly awesome. 

AWESOME!!!!!!! 

now where can I get me a Brighter Days poster ..... hhmmmm .....

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine

AWESOME!!!!!!! 

They may have one at the Ponte Vedra show - if so, I'll try to get it for you and even have my mom get JJ to sign it.  I would do it... but my restraining order says I'm not allowed to speak to JJ or otherwise harass him.  There's also a part that mentions there is to be absolutely no eye and/or bodily contact, which I guess means no hugs this time.  

I got the poster from the City Winery show and got it signed - a couple of times - but technically it's made out to Bab Habit instead of Bad Habit, so maybe he won't realize it was me
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Habit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine

AWESOME!!!!!!! 

They may have one at the Ponte Vedra show - if so, I'll try to get it for you and even have my mom get JJ to sign it.  I would do it... but my restraining order says I'm not allowed to speak to JJ or otherwise harass him.  There's also a part that mentions there is to be absolutely no eye and/or bodily contact, which I guess means no hugs this time.  

I got the poster from the City Winery show and got it signed - a couple of times - but technically it's made out to Bab Habit instead of Bad Habit, so maybe he won't realize it was me

wow, BH, that is mighty kind of you to make such a wonderful gesture!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
slick814

Reply with quote  #18 
FINALLY!!!!

It was in my mailbox yesterday when I got home. LOVE the movie! Wish I had a TV that was wall sized, and more speakers hooked up to it just to make it feel like I should be going to the bar to get a drink once in a while.

All that is
All that will be
Bad Habit

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick814
FINALLY!!!!

It was in my mailbox yesterday when I got home. LOVE the movie! Wish I had a TV that was wall sized, and more speakers hooked up to it just to make it feel like I should be going to the bar to get a drink once in a while.

Yea!  Glad you finally got it  
Scoutwon

Reply with quote  #20 

Just got my "BD's" in the mailbox today!! Bummer cant watch it tonight gotta go throw darts............ com'on tomorrow! Warren

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter